arguements and exam stress Watch

forgottenromeo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Pretty much anything counts aslong as it calms you down, you do better in exams if you are relaxed.
jacketpotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its just general stress control.

I've learnt not to get stressed by exams because I've learnt to control stress in general. You just need to take the time to really think about what you are doing: plan your time, and have clear, realistic, measurable and achievable revision goals. e.g. 1 day, 1 topic, and make sure those goals are met at whatever cost, leaving 1 day spare before each exam to look at past papers. Then you know you are meeting your targets, you are fine. And you will go into your exams not stressed, and will perform 100x better because you will actually THINK about what you are doing instead of just regurgitating everything you know about the universe onto the page.
Anonymous #1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by forgottenromeo)
Everyone is affected by exam stress. Personally i don't find them to bad and only stress enough that i work. But i'm sure i'm not the only one who is tired of arguements flaring up over nothing, simply because of exams. So i thought this would be a good time to start a thread about how we deal with exam thread since everyone could do with ideas.

Personally i go down the martial discipline path.
I was so stressed I told the girl who I like lots that I didn't and she told me she liked me and then after a week or so she started chatting to another person and now they're in a relationship. Gutted. lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads