18 year old male: when will I stop growing? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am only 5’4.5”, male, beginning my degree apprenticeship in September, am 18 (born December) and I am wondering when I will stop growing.

In the past month I have grown about an inch, and before then had pretty slow growth. I did not ever have a growth spurt during puberty and probably averaged 1.5” growth throughout. My recent growth has coincided with a larger and healthier diet, and going outside in sun.

I do not have any facial hair, and never have had any (never have shaved). I have barely any hair on my forearms. My lower legs have some hair and my inner thighs have a little although a bunch is still growing from small strands. But my penis is fair sized (just 6”) and my testicles have grown bigger, but not huge.

My shoulders have begun to broaden as I joined a gym, but they are not fully broadened yet.

I do have a genital hair and around the anus, but it is not that much.

My mam is 5’2” and my dad is about 5’10”. My brother, who is 15 is 5’7”. My dad has lots of facial hair and he did in his youth, but I have none so far. Even my brother has a little more than I do.

Is there any chance I will grow a bit (and if yes, how much) until my growing stops (and if yes, when could that be). Thankyou.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you're 18.
realistically you're probably done growing, and holding out for more than an inch growth at this stage is just pure fantasy
Anonymous #1
I have just grown an inch in the space of this last month though. I have not had any real growth prior to then.
(Original post by ANM775)
you're 18.
realistically you're probably done growing, and holding out for more than an inch growth at this stage is just pure fantasy
Anonymous #1
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.67%
Impatient (207)
12.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise