goofygoober6
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So basically I'm torn between accommodation on campus which is ensuite and quiet and would leave me around -£1050 in my overdraft vs me asking for something cheaper that is non ensuite potentially on campus that would get me out of my overdraft or even leave me with money left over. Also I would need to get out of my overdraft quite soon as I'm going into 2nd year and they'll ask for it back after I graduate. Which should I opt for?
Last edited by goofygoober6; 1 month ago
Historynerd101
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The cheaper one to get you out of your overdraft! You can't really afford the more expensive option and you need to be out of your overdraft by the end of your degree.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by goofygoober6)
So basically I'm torn between accommodation on campus which is ensuite and quiet and would leave me around -£1050 in my overdraft vs me asking for something cheaper that is non ensuite potentially on campus that would get me out of my overdraft or even leave me with money left over. Also I would need to get out of my overdraft quite soon as I'm going into 2nd year and they'll ask for it back after I graduate. Which should I opt for?
the cheaper one
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by goofygoober6)
For heaven's sake why would you waste money on en suite when you are in dire financial straits. Snowflake generation.
goofygoober6
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thanks for your help everyone I've managed to find something cheaper on campus that will help me out of my overdraft.
cfhurley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Historynerd101)
The cheaper one to get you out of your overdraft! You can't really afford the more expensive option and you need to be out of your overdraft by the end of your degree.
You get a year from graduation to pay it back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?