What are you going to do once your exams are over? Watch

kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(GCSE/A2 students, lol)

What are you going to do with this long summer?

I'm planning to get a job, preferably full time to pull some money in before uni, and I've got a reading list a mile long that I want to get though. Other than that, I'm wondering what I'm going to spend my days doing. :eek:
LA_0909
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well first night after exams I am seeing my boyfriend (tomorrow =OO) and getting quite drunk. From then on I'm having a week off to relax/catch up with friends. Monday week I start work experience at London 2012 Olympic Committee and have my school prom that weekend. Then I'm off on holiday to Italy and a day after I come back I'm off to Devon with some friends.

Then after that I am going to start on my reading list and generally get excited for my 18th Birthday in August.
nicnakniccynoo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well my exams finish tomorrow then on 18th im off to Ireland for a week with my best friend. Then when i come back might take a trip to london then im going to get a job so i can afford to actually do stuff over summer. Umm also moving some time in August (yay) and planning & being excited for my 18th at the end of august. Guess i should spend some time with my family aswell lol.
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
sleep for like a week . . . then get a full time job lol
lemoncake sucks
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Let's see July is a really hectic month for me...Hmm got my driving test,go London for a family wedding stay there for several days, then 2 days after we come back get ready to go on holiday for 4 weeks! YaY!!
RuthieStar
Report 11 years ago
Relax, Maybe go on a lil holiday to london.
Imported
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm gonna try to quit the coffee addiction. Oh and get some some sleep.
Jiktori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Russia for five days. Archaeological Dig in South Yorkshire for two weeks. Sleep, and have marathons of computer gaming and watching Star Trek.

That's pretty much it.
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sleep all day, mass-debate all day, and just relaxing generally. Once I get bored of that (I highly doubt I will) then I might get a job.

I'll just do what I want.
mdcrisp2000
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm working straight away, until the end of the 'proper' school year. Then all sorts of random holidays (I do lots of camping/expeditioney type things), then my gap year, which will be like one big long holiday, hopefully.

Can't wait! Last exams tomorrow...
StotheL
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My exams ended on Friday there, so far I went to a huge outdoor concert on Saturday and went out clubbing after it, and that was that. Was at a bit of a hot tub party today, which was fun too. Now I've two months and a bit to kill, hmm, I plan on;

- Getting a job. I'm starting to work for my parents at the end of this week, which will involve 10-5 work in an office working on accounts, invoices and contacting other companies for 3 days a week. All in all it should rack up a tidy sum per week!
- Pass my driving test. Only have attempted to drive 3 times now, two of which I've been on the roads. My first lesson is in a weeks time, and my theory test is on the same day.
- Head to the lake district for a week in August with friends, Dublin with the girls hopefully and a family holiday too, should be fun, oh, also hopefully will drag my mum to London for a shopping holiday - hoorraah.
- Exercise
brightxburns
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
- Parties, Prom and pubs
- Very tiny local music festival
- Driving test! :eek:
- Piano exam
- Camping in Cornwall/city break to Edinburgh
- Few days shopping in London
- Go to the gym and get in shape for my month-long trip to Asia
- Er... go to Asia, attempt to return home in one piece
- Get A Level results. Cry.
dan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
watch films, go out, eat lots, have a laugh.. etc. should be fun. :teeth:

frankie boyle on thursday to look forward to as well :^_^:
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They're over already. Now I'm waiting for the horrible results day. Good luck to those who still have exams.
Djablesse
Report 11 years ago
Be as lazy as I can possibly be.
Alison267
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ohh... well my exams don't finish till friday afternoon one of the last a-level exams!
so just relax on friday, then abit of a party on saturday, and maybe get slightly drunk as my parents are away for the weekend.
i'm going to spain to see my friend whos living there for the summer, on thursday, so get some stuff for that. then go out there for the week.
Hopefully find a job, get some money so i'll actually be able to pay for uni!
pass my theory and driving test..
Go to leeds for the weekend with my friends as a little trip, which was ment for my birthday ( in january ah haha)
errr what else.. get my dreaded A-level results, then celebrate, or find a quick plan for what i'll do with the next year of my life, if i don't get in.
then just generally have a good time
wizard710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get a job, I started filling in an application form for McDonalds
Holamigo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my last exam is tomoz!!(wed)
Thurs - gona get very drunk
Fri - getting hair cut and dyed and stay at mates house
Sat - working and geting very drunk on bf's bdayy
Sun- relaxing packing 4 holiday
Mon - wed = get ready for holiday
thurs goin to canada for 3 weeks!!
then ill just get another job wen i come back n get very drunk at the weekends cannot waiiiit.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sex, Drugs and Alcohol....

And enjoying the SUN!
Holamigo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
Sex, Drugs and Alcohol....

And enjoying the SUN!

tut tut dont do drugs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads