What are you going to do once your exams are over? Watch
What are you going to do with this long summer?
I'm planning to get a job, preferably full time to pull some money in before uni, and I've got a reading list a mile long that I want to get though. Other than that, I'm wondering what I'm going to spend my days doing.
Then after that I am going to start on my reading list and generally get excited for my 18th Birthday in August.
That's pretty much it.
I'll just do what I want.
Can't wait! Last exams tomorrow...
- Getting a job. I'm starting to work for my parents at the end of this week, which will involve 10-5 work in an office working on accounts, invoices and contacting other companies for 3 days a week. All in all it should rack up a tidy sum per week!
- Pass my driving test. Only have attempted to drive 3 times now, two of which I've been on the roads. My first lesson is in a weeks time, and my theory test is on the same day.
- Head to the lake district for a week in August with friends, Dublin with the girls hopefully and a family holiday too, should be fun, oh, also hopefully will drag my mum to London for a shopping holiday - hoorraah.
- Very tiny local music festival
- Driving test!
- Piano exam
- Camping in Cornwall/city break to Edinburgh
- Few days shopping in London
- Go to the gym and get in shape for my month-long trip to Asia
- Er... go to Asia, attempt to return home in one piece
- Get A Level results. Cry.
frankie boyle on thursday to look forward to as well :^_^:
so just relax on friday, then abit of a party on saturday, and maybe get slightly drunk as my parents are away for the weekend.
i'm going to spain to see my friend whos living there for the summer, on thursday, so get some stuff for that. then go out there for the week.
Hopefully find a job, get some money so i'll actually be able to pay for uni!
pass my theory and driving test..
Go to leeds for the weekend with my friends as a little trip, which was ment for my birthday ( in january ah haha)
errr what else.. get my dreaded A-level results, then celebrate, or find a quick plan for what i'll do with the next year of my life, if i don't get in.
then just generally have a good time
Thurs - gona get very drunk
Fri - getting hair cut and dyed and stay at mates house
Sat - working and geting very drunk on bf's bdayy
Sun- relaxing packing 4 holiday
Mon - wed = get ready for holiday
thurs goin to canada for 3 weeks!!
then ill just get another job wen i come back n get very drunk at the weekends cannot waiiiit.
And enjoying the SUN!
Sex, Drugs and Alcohol....
And enjoying the SUN!
tut tut dont do drugs