Report 11 years ago
Lol
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
first thing i'd do is to get pissed

then for the summer, relax, get into shape, find a job and watch loads and loads of anime :teeth:

cant wait #excited# just got to finish my last exam tomorrow and i'll be free
MathematicalMind
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Worry about results...finally forget about them and begin to enjoy summer...then before I know it will actually BE results day! Then try and enjoy the rest of my summer lol
nothingspek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
Sex, Drugs and Alcohol....

And enjoying the SUN!
Don't corrupt young children :hmmm:
neverknowingwhy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
6 weeks of bumming round and trying to lose some weight then 6 weeks of holidaying
pcok
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get drunk and work. Oh, and get drunk.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by nothingspek)
Don't corrupt young children :hmmm:
Oh fine, pick on me because I mentioned the 'D' word.

Getting wasted is fine kids, go out every weekend and binge drink till you heave your guts up, that's perfectly acceptable!

Alcohol + Puke = Fine.

Drugs = Bad.

There is no discussion, that's just the way it is.
nothingspek
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
Oh fine, pick on me because I mentioned the 'D' word.

Getting wasted is fine kids, go out every weekend and binge drink till you heave your guts up, that's perfectly acceptable!

Alcohol + Puke = Fine.

Drugs = Bad.

There is no discussion, that's just the way it is.
I agree. Everybody go out, drink, and do drugs.
InspectdaDeck
Report 11 years ago
Need to sort my life out in terms of what I'm going to do for the next year and if I'm going uni and whatnot but for now I'm just going to work for a few months full time cause I need the cash to be honest especially if I do go to uni. Other than that the usual interspersed with some lounging about doing jack **** and I've at least got a holiday to look forward to.

Will probably try and get back in good shape as well I've been so lazy the last few months and barely got any exercise, makes me feel lethargic if I don't do any sport so I'll have to get into something again
- skyhigh -
Report 11 years ago
Caught up on sleep on the past few days I am currently going through my list of films and books to read.
TheGimpMan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Partaaaaaay.
Kevin J
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Play COD4.
Boo_2
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Immediately after my exams I'm chilling out and going for a meal with my parents and spending a relaxing week with my boyfriend... Then after 2 days off I have to prepare for an audition for a Bristol Uni part time course in acting and performance skills, then the day after the audition I'm filming for Casualty, the day after that its my prom, the day after that I'm hungover (LOL), then I'm going to Nice with my friends for 4 days, coming back, flying out to Iceland for another 5 days with my mum, then flying back to England and FINALLY on the 12th July (3 weeks after exams finish lol) I will have some real relaxation time!! Going to spend it chilling out with my boyfriend, sunbathing, spending time with my family etc. And then I need to start making a move about my Uni application (having an unintentional gap year lol) and also start working!

Its going to be a busy summer!
brimstone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by - skyhigh -)
Caught up on sleep on the past few days I am currently going through my list of films and books to read.
:ditto: First thing I'll do is get a bit of sleep Then read, watch films, join a gym, do some cooking/baking and just relax.

Two days :eek4:
*Corinna*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I will spend all summer relaxing on the beach, with a book, my friends, and ice-cream !! Yeah !!! Also, I will watch the second season of Heroes :p: :p:
oh, my, I can't wait....I wanna go swimming now !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads