Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This is a thread to discuss Bristol for Clearing 2019.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Get more information about Clearing on TSR and ask for advice here >>

And here >> Good luck with everything! :woo:
biggestdaddy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone had any luck getting a course via Bristol clearing yet? I submitted my application just before 9am with no response as of yet. Is this normal? Getting very worried
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
?
(Original post by biggestdaddy)
Has anyone had any luck getting a course via Bristol clearing yet? I submitted my application just before 9am with no response as of yet. Is this normal? Getting very worried
What do you mean by you submitted your application....? You can't add a Clearing choice on track until 3pm. Did you manage to speak to them on the phone this morning?
biggestdaddy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
What do you mean by you submitted your application....? You can't add a Clearing choice on track until 3pm. Did you manage to speak to them on the phone this morning?
Yes I spoke to them this morning and told them the course I was interested in and the grades I received. I am now awaiting their response to see if I have a place on the course or not.
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
?
Yes I spoke to them this morning and told them the course I was interested in and the grades I received. I am now awaiting their response to see if I have a place on the course or not.
Okay so they said they would get back to you and they haven't yet....? I just want to make sure because it can get a bit confusing

I would give them a call back to find out what is happening, and make sure you write down the name of the person you spoke to for reference.
biggestdaddy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Okay so they said they would get back to you and they haven't yet....? I just want to make sure because it can get a bit confusing

I would give them a call back to find out what is happening, and make sure you write down the name of the person you spoke to for reference.
Thank you I just got off the phone with them, they said they'd probably reply today. I applied for Childhood studies which has an entry requirement of ABB (the exact grades I got), how likely is it that I'll get in? Getting stressed!
biggestdaddy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you I just got off the phone with them, they said they'd probably reply today. I applied for Childhood studies which has an entry requirement of ABB (the exact grades I got), how likely is it that I'll get in? Getting stressed!
and also what should I do if they haven't replied by 3pm, isn't that when clearing opens?
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you heard anything yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (44)
32.35%
No - I have already returned home (16)
11.76%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (27)
19.85%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (11)
8.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
27.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise