Cerelle Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi there,

Basically, my normal pill isn’t available atm because of manufacturing issues (okay then) and my doctor put me on rigevidon which was a complete fail. Migraines and everything.

Now they’ve given me the mini pill Cerelle and I’ll be honest, I’m not happy about it. I don’t like the idea of irregular periods/not knowing when they’ll come. I was wondering if any other girls are on it and can advise on how they’ve handled it or if they managed to figure out when they’re period came.

Would be so grateful for any advice!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,

Basically, my normal pill isn’t available atm because of manufacturing issues (okay then) and my doctor put me on rigevidon which was a complete fail. Migraines and everything.

Now they’ve given me the mini pill Cerelle and I’ll be honest, I’m not happy about it. I don’t like the idea of irregular periods/not knowing when they’ll come. I was wondering if any other girls are on it and can advise on how they’ve handled it or if they managed to figure out when they’re period came.

Would be so grateful for any advice!
you won't know till you try i m afraid, some people get no periods, some get regular ones and some irregular. I had none for a year on it then stopped taking it after 3 weeks of bleeding that was completely random.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.76%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.09%
Terrified (374)
22.41%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (37)
2.22%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.72%
Impatient (211)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise