Am I pregnant? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This could be a little long but I'll just give you a time line of what's happened.

10th July : The day before my period was scheduled to start, my boyfriend fingered me after hvaing touched his penis.

11th July: I got my period the next day (the 11th) as planned since my periods are very regular and I track them using clue. I took the morning after pill anyway, Levonelle just to be sure. It lengthened my period from the usual 2 days to about 7, with just spotting on the last 2-3 days. No further sexual contact until 26th July.

23rd July: I went and got Cerelle, the progesterone only mini birth control pill. I was told to take it for at least 2 days for it to work.

24th July, 10:40am: I started taking the pill.

25th July, 10:40am: I took the pill. I also accidentally shaved with a rusty razor. I have glasses and basically blind without them so that's how that mistake happened.

26th July, 7:00am: Had to take the pill early cause past that time my parents were with me and they are against birth control for religious reasons. I started getting really painful cramps that morning that lasted a couple hours. I took a pregnancy test that day and it was negative. I got to my boyfriend's house and we were very careful. We didn't have sex but he fingered me and ate me out, while he kept his trousers on. I gave him a blowjob, whilst I kept my trousers on just to be safe. He came on my hand and I washed it off with soap and dried with a towel. I then got into the shower, helped my boyfriend wash his hair with both hands and washed my vagina with the same hand. I also accidentally sat on a wet spot he had made once I got out of the shower about 10 minutes later.

27th of July: itchy genital bumps appeared, assumed this was due to the rusty razor but GP assured me otherwise.

26th July to 8th of August: The cramps continued for 2 whole weeks. PLEASE bear in mind that these cramps started about 5-6 hours before any sexual contact.

I took the pill till the 6th of August and stopped taking them because the cramps were so bad. However the cramps didn't improve so I started the pill again two days later.

I don't know when my missed period is meant to be because both the morning after pill and the mini pill have delayed my ovulation. The sperm could have only survived till the 31st of July and I stopped taking the pill 6 days dater.

I took a pregnancy test on the 8th August that was negative. This would have been the day on my missed peirod had I not started birth control.

Yet the cramps continue, I have really bad constipation as well but surprisingly no nausea. If I was pregnant, apparently I would be 6 weeks and 4 days along but I have no other symptoms other than the cramping and itchyness around my gentials.

I went and got STD tested but they said that since my partner has never been with anyone else and neither have I, that an STD is highly unlikely.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
shelbywilsher88
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This could be a little long but I'll just give you a time line of what's happened.

10th July : The day before my period was scheduled to start, my boyfriend fingered me after hvaing touched his penis.

11th July: I got my period the next day (the 11th) as planned since my periods are very regular and I track them using clue. I took the morning after pill anyway, Levonelle just to be sure. It lengthened my period from the usual 2 days to about 7, with just spotting on the last 2-3 days. No further sexual contact until 26th July.

23rd July: I went and got Cerelle, the progesterone only mini birth control pill. I was told to take it for at least 2 days for it to work.

25th July, 10:40am: I took the pill. I also accidentally shaved with a rusty razor. I have glasses and basically blind without them so that's how that mistake happened.

26th July, 7:00am: Had to take the pill early cause past that time my parents were with me and they are against birth control for religious reasons. I started getting really painful cramps that morning that lasted a couple hours. I took a pregnancy test that day and it was negative. I got to my boyfriend's house and we were very careful. We didn't have sex but he fingered me and ate me out, while he kept his trousers on. I gave him a blowjob, whilst I kept my trousers on just to be safe. He came on my hand and I washed it off with soap and dried with a towel. I then got into the shower, helped my boyfriend wash his hair with both hands and washed my vagina with the same hand. I also accidentally sat on a wet spot he had made once I got out of the shower about 10 minutes later.

27th of July: itchy genital bumps appeared, assumed this was due to the rusty razor but GP assured me otherwise.

26th July to 8th of August: The cramps continued for 2 whole weeks. PLEASE bear in mind that these cramps started about 5-6 hours before any sexual contact.

I took the pill till the 6th of August and stopped taking them because the cramps were so bad. However the cramps didn't improve so I started the pill again two days later.

I don't know when my missed period is meant to be because both the morning after pill and the mini pill have delayed my ovulation. The sperm could have only survived till the 31st of July and I stopped taking the pill 6 days dater.

I took a pregnancy test on the 8th August that was negative. This would have been the day on my missed peirod had I not started birth control.

Yet the cramps continue, I have really bad constipation as well but surprisingly no nausea. If I was pregnant, apparently I would be 6 weeks and 4 days along but I have no other symptoms other than the cramping and itchyness around my gentials.

I went and got STD tested but they said that since my partner has never been with anyone else and neither have I, that an STD is highly unlikely.
Your best bet is going to be another pregnancy test - buy two, or even three just to be 100% certain. The mini-pill can upset your natural cycle and give you symptoms like yours, alongside weight gain, acne, breast tenderness etc. it's probably best to consult with your doctor and see what is normal/what isn't and buy a couple tests just to be safe.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
The pill is 98% effective if taken correctly and considering he didn't ejaculate in you, you washed your hand which had *** on and the pregnancy tests you took a few weeks later were negative the likelihood you are pregnant is literally next to none. I know you took one of your pills late but as long as you take the pill within a time frame it's still effective. It's a 12 hour time frame for mine. The pill can mess up your cycle so it's probably just that.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

It doesn't sound like you're pregnant. You sound highly paranoid about getting pregnant though, even with taking contraception correctly, so I think you should reconsider if you should be sexually active. I don't want to get pregnant, but my fiance and I just use the pill and nothing else, and have done for 2 years and I've not gotten pregnant or had a scare. That's how it should be taking the pill correctly - you should be able to trust the contraception you're using to do its job. Being stressed can also mess up your cycle.

Try to relax. Have a bath, do some reading, watch some TV you like, do some hobbies you like etc. Take painkillers to help with the cramps. It could be that you don't get along with that particular pill, which happens to some women and the side effects can be long and drawn-out. But definitely reconsider if being sexual is right for you at the moment, because it doesn't sound healthy being so worried about getting pregnant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.77%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.11%
Terrified (374)
22.42%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (36)
2.16%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.73%
Impatient (211)
12.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise