What is on your desk RIGHT NOW? Watch
O I C
oh god #zomg#
sithius...jacking off over revision guides
4 empty water bottles
basket of fruit
couple of photos
a few letters and bank statements
used train tickets
loads of change
some lecture notes
a few CDs
a freeview box
a plate painted by my mother on a stand
Pen/letter holder (full of pens and post-it notes, no letters)
blank revision cards
2 psychology textbooks
about a million sheets of paper
Fushigi Yuugi volume 5
one of those ball things that you ask a question and shake for the answer.
empty shortbread box (my revision vice)
Chronicles of Narnia boxset
Well, you did ask
From left to right
- my external hard drive with a couple of CDs on top of it (Cabaret soundtrack and Iron & Wine, borrowed from the library)
- an unfolded paperclip
- a pink pearl pen a friend bought me in New Look
- a necklace and earrings
- iMac screen (with a blue and green stuffed hippo on top of it... my best mate left it last time he came round, don't ask ) and keyboard
- many cables coming out of my USB hub: camera, iPod and phone
- camera case
- book (The Pillowman, by Martin MacDonagh, I'm translating it in French)
- Doctor Who mouse pad with mouse
- a couple of mugs holding various pens, pencils, Nescafé coffee, toothbrush...
- a few books (history books)
- papers, adding machine, glue stick, pencil case, glasses case...
- diary and phone (best mate just called)
- Sephora empty mini-spray
- camera, Apple remote
- empty mug and bracelet
Bear in mind my desktop is really small... it's a bit crowded here!!
I doubt there'd be much text.
Hmmmmm. But where would all the masturbatory material come from?
What a ****ing weirdo.
- exam timetable
- another exam timetable but ripped
- lunch box
- exam pencil case
- back off phone
- pot of pens
- box of pencils/colours etc
- pencil case
not mcuh seen as tho i tided it today
-Empty deodorant can
-Empty water bottle
-Full water bottle
I need to tidy up lol.
- Computer stuff
- Broken Ruler
- Some old radio that doesn't work
- unopened A-Z Multivitamins + Minerals that I have JUST noticed :/
- Biro pen
- Tom Clancy "Hunt for red october" which I can't understand, because I haven't read it in about 5 years.
I has a small desk
Gummy bears. I have an army of gummy bears.
I'm a minimalist.
Tub of cream
Tube of cream
Tag from a new top
Pen case (like you get when you buy a fountain pen)
Camera charger stand
Contact lens solution
Ipod and ipod speakers
I think I should tidy up a bit
tresemme hair heat protection
make up - loads of lipglosses, mascara, and that no7 kit thing which you get free, eyeliner (black and silver),
a photo of me, my cousin and best mate,
brush, clips, and hair accesssories
baby johnsson cream , facial wash, and cotton buds
pens and pencils
hairspray and serum
perfume - D&G-light blue, ghost, givincy- very irresitable
Scanner (CanoScan LiDE 60)
Plastic cup (orange)
Numerous anime DVD box sets
External hard drives x2 (250 GB and 500 GB)
Glasses + holder
Various university-related pieces of paper
GameBoy (original) + GBA
Box containing 'Magnetic Fridge Chess'
...and a few other random objects.
Photoframe that shows a slide show of photos
Various pens, pencils etc
Bank statements and other letters
Hair clips and bobbles
Bits of make up
Bottle of perfume
And some tablets
Not very exciting
Dictionaries, Harry Potter books...
CDs for Computer
Pile of torn up papers