Higher Business Management Watch

Eng.Enthus
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can anyone tell me what exactly is involved in higher business in the SQA course (specifically assignment and coursework). And do you need to provide a laptop to do the coursework on or is this school computers (I have seen someone take a laptop into the class)
SchuylerSister22
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Eng.Enthus)
Can anyone tell me what exactly is involved in higher business in the SQA course (specifically assignment and coursework). And do you need to provide a laptop to do the coursework on or is this school computers (I have seen someone take a laptop into the class)
Have you done national 5?
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Eng.Enthus)
There's loads of information about exactly what's involved in the course on the SQA website

Nobody doing it in my school had to supply a laptop, so no, pretty sure you don't...I think that the person with the laptop probably just needs to be able to do their work on a laptop generally
Eng.Enthus
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
There's loads of information about exactly what's involved in the course on the SQA website

Nobody doing it in my school had to supply a laptop, so no, pretty sure you don't...I think that the person with the laptop probably just needs to be able to do their work on a laptop generally
Thanks, and no it wasn’t for that as I am in their classes so it is definitely not for this reason.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (16)
16.84%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (13)
13.68%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (23)
24.21%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (36)
37.89%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (1)
1.05%
No particular grades needed (6)
6.32%