Am i bi? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Im attracted to women, 100% know that.
Through out my life there there have been two maybe three fem or geek guys i have had massive crushes and been friends with and really fancied. Their personality attracted me towards them.

Really femmine guy im attracted too and any type of women. Am i bi? The thoughts of masc man really turn off, personality and appearance. But feel nothing if attraction if personality is not good.

so confused
Noodlzzz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'm a strong believer that nobody is 100% hetro or homosexual.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
do you consider yourself masculine?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
do you consider yourself masculine?
overall guy masc
but not really. I have traits off it and do masc things but equally have fem things.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
I had say that you are indeed bi
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
Through out my life there there have been two maybe three fem or geek guys i have had massive crushes and been friends with and really fancied. Their personality attracted me towards them.

Really femmine guy im attracted too and any type of women. Am i bi? The thoughts of masc man really turn off, personality and appearance. But feel nothing if attraction if personality is not good.

so confused
how bout masculine women?
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
I'm a strong believer that nobody is 100% hetro or homosexual.
I'm gonna politely disagree.
I can't. CAN'T. find a guy to be a turn-on. Just, no. I get turned off by looking at d*cks in p*rn, it's that bad. (i'm male)
Anonymous #1
how bout masculine women?
femininity in guys yes personality or appearance
with women any type love
Anonymous #1
sight of penis i love but if masc guy total put off
Exiiilo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago

so confused
Stop labeling yourself. It doesn't matter. Just go with what you want. Being called bi or gay doesn't matter. But yeah you are bi. It doesn't matter though.
MIMI_742
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago

so confused
A lot of science suggests that sexuality is a scale so although you may lean towards a certain gender it may not be like that across the board.
23c
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
does it matter to you if your either or? I don't think it is always necessary to label things. you are you and that's ok. I think love isn't about gender its about connection and so maybe you are gay or maybe you are bi, but you like who you like and labelling that won't change anything. I don't think people are either homo or hetro sexual because its not about gender its about a spark between two people. Just keep spreading your love because it makes the world a brighter place
Last edited by 23c; 4 days ago
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by 23c)
does it matter to you if your either or? I don't think it is always necessary to label things. you are you and that's ok. I think love isn't about gender its about connection and so maybe you are gay or maybe you are bi, but you like who you like and labelling that won't change anything. I don't think people are either homo or hetro sexual because its not about gender its about a spark between two people. Just keep spreading your love because it makes the world a brighter place
bro you the most wholesome son-of-a-gun on TSR
23c
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
bro you the most wholesome son-of-a-gun on TSR
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (67)
17.4%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (243)
63.12%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.19%
Not yet but I might (55)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise