A-Level - Exam Results Helpline - Official Thread

Watch
National Careers Service
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Welcome to the official Exam Results Helpline thread!

Exam results advisers (Sophie, Tom and Samrita) will be on hand throughout August to support A level students, simply post your questions or discussion points here.

You can also call the Exam Results Helpline for free on 0800 100 900 between the 14th - 29th August 8am-10pm.

For regular tips, advice and updates you can also follow the official Exam Results Helpline Twitter page here - https://twitter.com/ExamResults2019

Good luck and remember - it's good to talk!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
National Careers Service
Rep:
?
Good luck to everyone picking up their A-level results today.

If you need chat to the Exam Results Helpline this is the place to be or you can call on 0800 100 900!
Artygecko
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, my college posted me my results yesterday but it says they're 'provisional'. Do you know what this means?

(I'm just a bit suspicious because the results are WAY better than I was expecting (A*A*A) so I feel like there may have been a mistake!)
National Careers Service
Rep:
?
(Original post by Artygecko)
Hi, my college posted me my results yesterday but it says they're 'provisional'. Do you know what this means?

(I'm just a bit suspicious because the results are WAY better than I was expecting (A*A*A) so I feel like there may have been a mistake!)
Hi there!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and congratulations on your results!

Firstly, it may be worth speaking to the college and asking them any questions about the results you gained via post.

Provisional marks could mean that the exam grade given could possibly change, for example due to administrative errors or if a student chooses to have their paper remarked.

I hope this is helpful and that you can contact your college soon.

Best of luck!
Samrita.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (78)
14.08%
I'm not sure (24)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (177)
31.95%
I have already dropped out (11)
1.99%
I'm not a current university student (264)
47.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed