Short girls (under 5'3") have you ever rejected by a guy becsuse of your height? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I wonder how common is it. People say guys have nothing against stort girls but appearently some girls feel like they are overlooked because of their height
Amon-ster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Subjective,
Obviously there's girls out there that have been rejected for being too short dependant on the guys personal preferences
but I'd say is less common than girls getting rejected for being taller than average
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
some girls feel like they are overlooked because of their height
They mean literally.

Literally people look over them because they're so small.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
I’ve been rejected by guys and I’m only 5’7” so I think if you’re taller than they are they might reject you
Merlinda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Amon-ster)
Subjective,
Obviously there's girls out there that have been rejected for being too short dependant on the guys personal preferences
but I'd say is less common than girls getting rejected for being taller than average
Wow. Nevet thought guys might reject a girl for being tall.
Last edited by Merlinda; 2 months ago
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Perhaps. It could be that being shorter means they're assumed to be younger than they are so don't attract men of their desired age.
RiggaRasta
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Merlinda)
Wow. Nevet thought guys might reject a girl for being tall.
Guys don't reject a girl for being tall, they can reject a girl for being TALLER than they are. If you are taller than a guy, he may not reject you at first, but later on it will be uncomfortable for him because he will feel cute and fragile in your presence i guess, it's mostly a mental issue thing, i'm not saying they have a mental issue, but this is going to cause them psychological distress later on in the relationship.
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 2 months ago
I’ve been rejected by guys and I’m only 5’7” so I think if you’re taller than they are they might reject you
I highly doubt you were rejected because of your height... The OP isn't asking whether short girls have been rejected, but if they have been rejected on account of their height.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by RiggaRasta)
Guys don't reject a girl for being tall, they can reject a girl for being TALLER than they are. If you are taller than a guy, he may not reject you at first, but later on it will be uncomfortable for him because he will feel cute and fragile in your presence i guess, it's mostly a mental issue thing, i'm not saying they have a mental issue, but this is going to cause them psychological distress later on in the relationship.
I stuggle to belive tallerthanaverage girls get more rejection because of height more than short girls. Tall girls are associated with good features such as long legs, elegance, womanliness, status and health. I bet there are more guys prefer girls over 5'5" than under.
RiggaRasta
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I stuggle to belive tallerthanaverage girls get more rejection because of height more than short girls. Tall girls are associated with good features such as long legs, elegance, womanliness, status and health. I bet there are more guys prefer girls over 5'5" than under.
As i said, guys don't have an issue with tall girls, but they have an issue with girls who are TALLER, not tall, TALLER than they are. A guy doesn't like a girl being taller than him, except in rare cases, or fetish cases, but they don't have an issue with a girl as tall as they are. Got it, cupcake?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
I highly doubt you were rejected because of your height... The OP isn't asking whether short girls have been rejected, but if they have been rejected on account of their height.
They said it was due to my height; who are you to tell me otherwise?
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 2 months ago
They said it was due to my height; who are you to tell me otherwise?
They were lying.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
They were lying.
How on earth do you know if he was lying or not? Loads of men won’t date women taller than them because they’d feel emasculated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (20)
6.92%
They might tell the bully (29)
10.03%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
15.22%
It might lead to more bullying (106)
36.68%
There's nothing they could do (90)
31.14%

Watched Threads