Rate me out of 10? (Picture included) Watch

6TimeChampions
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by sknudson)
Consider a shaggier hairstyle to hide your rather big forehead and some eyebrow shaping, but you're otherwise fine. Shouldn't be having problems getting a date regardless.
With a shaggier hairstyle, would you not style it at all then?

And what would eyebrow shaping consist of? Shaving bits or a professional job? 😂

And thank you - perhaps I aim too highly out of my league and that’s where’s I go wrong?
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
I’ve never pulled myself so can’t really help much

A lot of the girls I’ve liked in the past have been the popular ones while I’m just me. But looking back I had little in common with them. So like I said if you are compatible personality wise then ‘league don’t matter’.

Just be confident. Especially if you go uni where you start a fresh and then leagues really don’t exist
I think confidence is key like you said but I still believes in leagues to an extent and if a girl is intimidatingly attractive, I’d be more nervous to approach her.

I’ve just had no luck with any girls and worried it’s due to my looks and trying to improve that!
sknudson
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by 6TimeChampions)
With a shaggier hairstyle, would you not style it at all then?

And what would eyebrow shaping consist of? Shaving bits or a professional job? 😂

And thank you - perhaps I aim too highly out of my league and that’s where’s I go wrong?
I'm not sure how your hair would naturally fall, but grow it out and see if you have bangs or some sort of fringe without styling it. It's entirely too short for your face and head as it stands. Get your eyebrows done properly. It's a quick salon job.
Kiritsugu
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I just wanted honesty if I’m honest as had a lot of rejection and led to insecurity so trying to sort that out.

It’s not validation, more how I can improve and how I’m perceived but thank you!
Don't worry, your confidence will push you through far in life. The one you'll find is the one who'll also be looking for you. Just gotta trust in the journey.
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
I'm not sure how your hair would naturally fall, but grow it out and see if you have bangs or some sort of fringe without styling it. It's entirely too short for your face and head as it stands. Get your eyebrows done properly. It's a quick salon job.
Thank you, I’ll consider growing it out a bit longer then.

And never really considered that but I’ll look into having my eyebrows done - what would I even ask for? Just shaping?

But apart from that I shouldn’t have any worries? Perhaps aiming too high is a problem.
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kiritsugu)
Don't worry, your confidence will push you through far in life. The one you'll find is the one who'll also be looking for you. Just gotta trust in the journey.
Thank you, you’re completely right
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
How old are you?

I'd bang
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Thank you, I’ll consider growing it out a bit longer then.

And never really considered that but I’ll look into having my eyebrows done - what would I even ask for? Just shaping?

But apart from that I shouldn’t have any worries? Perhaps aiming too high is a problem.
Yeah, just ask for shaping to match your face. Preferably by the salon director who likely has the slightest clue about what to do. Pay the premium for their services over some inexperienced college trainee.

Overall though, no I wouldn't have concerns, but I have no idea who you're chasing. Very hard to say if you're "aiming too high" without seeing them as well.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 days ago
Decent looking
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
5’10/10

Hawt lass

You burned all the x’s on my eyes, xo
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MidgetFever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You're not a bad looking guy, so I doubt it's your looks holding you back.

Are you shy around girls? Or quiet?
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
How old are you?

I'd bang
I’m 19.

Thanks 😂 Anymore feedback?
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
Yeah, just ask for shaping to match your face. Preferably by the salon director who likely has the slightest clue about what to do. Pay the premium for their services over some inexperienced college trainee.

Overall though, no I wouldn't have concerns, but I have no idea who you're chasing. Very hard to say if you're "aiming too high" without seeing them as well.
I’ll consider that then, as long as it’s not too pricey!

I usually go for the girls that are stereotypically regraded as very attractive and get a lot of attention, which is maybe where I go wrong as I don’t standout.
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
Decent looking
Thank you — any feedback?
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by keptinside)
5’10/10

Hawt lass

You burned all the x’s on my eyes, xo
Thanks for the evident sarcasm 😂
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by MidgetFever)
You're not a bad looking guy, so I doubt it's your looks holding you back.

Are you shy around girls? Or quiet?
I don’t have a lot of confidence due to previous rejections so I would say I’m shy, but perhaps that’s because I go for girls out of my league?!

Any feedback?
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I’ll consider that then, as long as it’s not too pricey!

I usually go for the girls that are stereotypically regraded as very attractive and get a lot of attention, which is maybe where I go wrong as I don’t standout.
Nobody is going to stand out with the 9s and 10s who have attention from every guy in the world just by the virtue of being alive. Situation is even harder if you're in the college/uni years, which is the most fiercely competitive and has the widest available dating pool. Keep pushing... or pulling as the case would be. You'll do fine.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 days ago
Thank you — any feedback?
In terms of your looks no feedback really, you look well groomed, cute smile , but maybe you should have a bit more confidence? Which I know is hard to do but you’ll get there eventually
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
Nobody is going to stand out with the 9s and 10s who have attention from every guy in the world just by the virtue of being alive. Situation is even harder if you're in the college/uni years, which is the most fiercely competitive and has the widest available dating pool. Keep pushing... or pulling as the case would be. You'll do fine.
Very true, I don’t know how guys can just manage to pull girls in clubs and don’t think I’d be able to either.

I’d rather find something much more substantial but don’t know how likely that is.
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
In terms of your looks no feedback really, you look well groomed, cute smile , but maybe you should have a bit more confidence? Which I know is hard to do but you’ll get there eventually
Aw thank you And hopefully, think it’s probably just being persistent and eventually it might click!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise