This discussion is closed.
rmhumphries
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Have been on webcam naked, never sent naked pictures, taken a few before tho, deleted them as well tho.

Would be willing to send to people I trust, how much I trust the person would determine if I include my face.
Eragon452
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't see the point in doing it when in a "secure relationship". It seems a bit sad. I have sex with my boyfriend a few times every day so what use does he have for pictures?
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have sent some and I probably would again if I was in a relationship or a pre relationship flirting stage (if i knew them well enough).
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've taken pics for my current boyfriend a few times. I've only ever done it for him, and I would only ever do it for him. It's cool when he's at work to send him a little reminder of what he's gonna get later, lol. Sometimes this has caused him to come home on his dinner break early for it hahaha
cpearson
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I haven't done it and pretty sure I won't. I trust my boyfriend 100% but he's seen everything before and sees it regularly do i don't see the point.
kopi, ffs
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Aconite)
Oh, yes. Of course.

I felt I had to ask; I've seen your sig around and I find it absolutely mesmerising. Honest to God, I can sit for whole minutes at a time just watching it. Bizarre.
Actually, sometimes I can (eg. this morning) but sometimes I feel unnerved by it so I quickly scroll past and pretend I didn't see it.

About the original question, yes and yeah, I guess. Not too many though or I feel like a camwhore.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Also for people who have sent them...do you really think you're that sexy?

I know boys whose girlfriends have sent them pictures, and boys who random flirting girls have sent pictures and they just use them to laugh at really.

It's a bit silly to be so arrogant to think anyone would actually want to see an average body.
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kopi, ffs)
Actually, sometimes I can (eg. this morning) but sometimes I feel unnerved by it so I quickly scroll past and pretend I didn't see it.
I do that if I know I haven't got time to be drawn into it. What gets me the most is definitely the man in green at the back. I find myself looking at the others, but my eyes inevitably slip back to him and then what do you know? I've just stared at Arsene Wenger jazzing around in a car for 5 minutes.
rmhumphries
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Yuffie)
Also for people who have sent them...do you really think you're that sexy?

I know boys whose girlfriends have sent them pictures, and boys who random flirting girls have sent pictures and they just use them to laugh at really.

It's a bit silly to be so arrogant to think anyone would actually want to see an average body.
Not really, I actually have a pretty low opinion of myself.

However the time they were taken was with me and a girl, and we were just mucking around, hence deleting them later.

The time I went on cam, I was asked to go on, I didn't mind doing so,so I did.

Should it be the case that they just wanted to laugh at me, so be it.
It just says something about them, don't it?
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Aconite)
I do that if I know I haven't got time to be drawn into it. What gets me the most is definitely the man in green at the back. I find myself looking at the others, but my eyes inevitably slip back to him and then what do you know? I've just stared at Arsene Wenger jazzing around in a car for 5 minutes.
The guy at the front who stares right at you (yes, I know his head has been pasted on and doesn't actually change direction) always catches my eye.
lil_miss_annoymous
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No i havent sent photos and i dont think i would now - anyway while im still at college because Somehow people always manage to see everything.
Slightly off topic but one of my weirdo boyfriends, hid a camera and recorded us having sex, and that made me feel violated lol, and i dont think i would make a ''sex tape'' either.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by rmhumphries)
Not really, I actually have a pretty low opinion of myself.

However the time they were taken was with me and a girl, and we were just mucking around, hence deleting them later.

The time I went on cam, I was asked to go on, I didn't mind doing so,so I did.

Should it be the case that they just wanted to laugh at me, so be it.
It just says something about them, don't it?

I was talking more that it's boys laughing at girls.

I just don't really understand it myself. Boys have sent me them and I've just sort of thought "...riiight" and of course pretended to think it was sexy or whatever so as not to hurt their feelings but sort of wondered why they'd sent it.

I'm not getting at anyone I just feel unless it's a boyfriend and girlfriend who don't see each other that often it's a bit desperate/an ego boost for people who do it. I don't know why my boyfriend would want naked photos of me, a completely average body, size 10 with medium boobs and stuff. He could find far more exciting pictures on the internet and I'm sure seeing as he has sex with me 2-6 times a day seeing naked pictures of me would be boring as hell.

I'm not having a go at anyone who does it.
I just don't really understand.
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm not getting at anyone I just feel unless it's a boyfriend and girlfriend who don't see each other that often it's a bit desperate/an ego boost for people who do it. I don't know why my boyfriend would want naked photos of me, a completely average body, size 10 with medium boobs and stuff. He could find far more exciting pictures on the internet and I'm sure seeing as he has sex with me 2-6 times a day seeing naked pictures of me would be boring as hell.
Well, I suppose the draw for some people is that photos are fixed in place, so with skill and timing you can capture an image that disproportionate to how you look 99% of the time, and it makes the viewer of the photo think about the subject differently. Hence the whole myspace "angles" fad.
Rosie18
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think the point is that BECAUSE my boyfriend has sex with me every day it makes it more exciting for him to have naked photos of me for those few days we don't see each other. It gives him a reminder of what he's missing! I'm very glad that my boyfriend would rather look at pictures of me than get pictures of strangers off the internet.

You shouldn't apply your own experiences to everyone else on the internet.
Tinkerbee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't know why my boyfriend would want naked photos of me, a completely average body, size 10 with medium boobs and stuff. He could find far more exciting pictures on the internet and I'm sure seeing as he has sex with me 2-6 times a day seeing naked pictures of me would be boring as hell.
That's quite sad Why wouldn't he love your body and you? He's your boyfriend? I don't get it lol
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RightSaidJames)
The guy at the front who stares right at you (yes, I know his head has been pasted on and doesn't actually change direction) always catches my eye.
I know what you mean. It's something about the way his mouth makes a perfect square.

I'm hijacking this thread, but I'm okay with that: I must tell you that I had a lovely holiday in Cowbridge last year. I live on the Welsh borders so it wasn't very exotic, but it was, overall, a delight. We did make a fairly boring detour to the Welsh Botanic Gardens, but that was the only low point. The high point was finding a shop which sold pear sorbet, which kept me more than satisfied all week.
rmhumphries
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was talking more that it's boys laughing at girls.

I just don't really understand it myself. Boys have sent me them and I've just sort of thought "...riiight" and of course pretended to think it was sexy or whatever so as not to hurt their feelings but sort of wondered why they'd sent it.

I'm not having a go at anyone who does it.
I just don't really understand.
Ah sorry, I read your post a little wrong, I am never awake in the mornings at college.

Random pictures on internet are not really that great, its all very generic. I would much rather see the person I was dating.

For people confident enough, or people who don't mind, I would see it as a level beyond flirting, or even just a form for flirting.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RightSaidJames)
Well, I suppose the draw for some people is that photos are fixed in place, so with skill and timing you can capture an image that disproportionate to how you look 99% of the time, and it makes the viewer of the photo think about the subject differently. Hence the whole myspace "angles" fad.

Ahhh...the ego boost then, as I said.
Yeah I totally see what you mean. I can imagine people retaking the picture about 10 times to try and make themself look good. It's none of my business at all but for some reason it really irritates me that people do this!
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rosie18)
I think the point is that BECAUSE my boyfriend has sex with me every day it makes it more exciting for him to have naked photos of me for those few days we don't see each other. It gives him a reminder of what he's missing! I'm very glad that my boyfriend would rather look at pictures of me than get pictures of strangers off the internet.

You shouldn't apply your own experiences to everyone else on the internet.
My boyfriend might get bored of me though if all he has to look at is me!
We see each other every single day and have sex all the time though. And if I thought a picture was "reminding him what he was missing" it'd be a bit depressing seeing as I'm hardly the fittest person of all time. He wouldn't be missing much.
strawberry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by happy watermelon)
Have you ever?

If yes then why and would you again?
If no then why and would you ever?

x
Not nude...but I've been taking pictures of myself for my boyfriend who's in the States.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.95%
No (181)
76.05%

Watched Threads