Girls, would you be offended if your guy asked you only for a quickie? Watch

dealbreaker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Some days I just can't go to sleep. After thinking about the causes and solutions, I've concluded that it's because I still have too much energy at the end of the the day and don't feel tired enough. As I need to be sharp and alert for the following day, I really, really do need to get to sleep early and have a good night's sleep. The only solution to my mind is a quickie - the exhaustion is enough to get me to sleep in no time.

Only problem is that she's going to think I'm really selfish for wanting a quickie only so that I can go to sleep.

What's the best way of letting her know that I want her to come over for a quickie without making her feel, well, used? Do you think I'm selfish for wanting a quickie? I can't really be bothered to do the whole romantic thing - I just want her to come over, bang, bang, and go to sleep.

[Please don't ask me to put up a poll because, firstly, this is serious matter and, secondly, it's not a joke]
lincs_b
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It would depend on the frequency you asked and whether I was in the mood?
lemily
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you live together, asking for a quickie is one thing. Getting her to come over specifically for a quickie, then collapsing is post-orgasmic exhaustion while she frustratedly puts her clothes back on and traipses home unsatisfied is in my mind pretty unacceptable. It's not a proposition I would take up very often I can assure you. Can't you go running or something?
Jhawkins
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't see how it would be offensive.

But that could just be cos I'm a guy :p:
SuicideCommando
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
I'd be extremely offended, tbh.
Sex should be much more deep than that.
boffin_89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
v. offended!
Cherryy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wouldnt be offended....just because u r having a quickie doesnt mean the sex doesnt has any depth....
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuicideCommando)
I'd be extremely offended, tbh.
fancy a quickie and a chat?
Christian_j
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Was that innuendo intentional?

Oh dear I feel like The Todd from Scrubs lol, yeah OP, go running, it's good for the health to have some fresh air as well!
Gemma_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Slightly offended.

SuicideCommando
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by stryker101)
fancy a quickie and a chat?
S'way to my heart, love.:]
tashie1987
Report 11 years ago
You should go round to hers!
I wouldn't be offened but I wouldnt make the effect to go round to yours and home again either, if you came to mine then why not? The walk home could tire you out aswell lol!
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuicideCommando)
S'way to my heart, love.:]
wow high maintainance or what:eek:
LithiumX
Report 11 years ago
It would be using her unless you were totally transparent about your motives right from the outset.
dealbreaker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
OK, the think is I do go to the gym during the day but the afterburn seems to make me feel even more energetic. Believe me, I've tried exhausting myself by doing cardio and weights during the day but it just doesn't seem to work. But a quickie does.

Just because I want a quickie doesn't mean I don't love her - I do! I think she'd understand but I just want to make sure that she won't feel that I'm just using her - if she does feel that way I don't she'd tell me.
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if it was a regular thing then i would be offended. i dont mind him asking every so often. :p: and my bf likes it to help him sleep also:p:
SuicideCommando
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Christian_j)
Was that innuendo intentional?
Yerrr it was. I should really be more obvious sometimes!x
randomgirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dude, search. This thread came up a few days ago:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...e#post12790963
SuicideCommando
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by stryker101)
wow high maintainance or what:eek:
You know it, biatchhh(H)!
x
Anonymous #1
Report 11 years ago
If a guys willing to prolong sex for the girl's pleasure then it seems fair that occasionally the girl agrees to a quickie for the guy's sake
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
24.03%
No (234)
75.97%

Watched Threads