Girls, would you be offended if your guy asked you only for a quickie? Watch

Lizsco3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Peanut42)
Well bounce around a bit while you're doing it then.
LOL.

No, I wouldn't be offended.
JB26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dealbreaker)
Some days I just can't go to sleep. After thinking about the causes and solutions, I've concluded that it's because I still have too much energy at the end of the the day and don't feel tired enough. As I need to be sharp and alert for the following day, I really, really do need to get to sleep early and have a good night's sleep. The only solution to my mind is a quickie - the exhaustion is enough to get me to sleep in no time.

Only problem is that she's going to think I'm really selfish for wanting a quickie only so that I can go to sleep.

What's the best way of letting her know that I want her to come over for a quickie without making her feel, well, used? Do you think I'm selfish for wanting a quickie? I can't really be bothered to do the whole romantic thing - I just want her to come over, bang, bang, and go to sleep.

[Please don't ask me to put up a poll because, firstly, this is serious matter and, secondly, it's not a joke]
Haven't read the whole thread.. but do what i do, i have the same problem.

Get out of bed, do some push ups, some sit ups and some crunches, stretch yourself out and then hop back into bed feeling a little more tired. Works like a charm for me
JB26
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
That would just wake you up even more
Really? does quite the opposite for me... once the blood's finished pumping i find it easier to sleep
sunburnt_note
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wouldn't be offended (but then y'know, I think quickies are quite fun if you're in the mood for it), but I would feel kind of offended if you were just popping in every night for it, or if you asked me just to come over for it and then sent me away again every night...that's kinda unreasonable.

But if you were to turn up occasionally, or invite me over, or alternate, that would be alright
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
just put on coldplay's new album, should work a treat. ooo scathing
gnite
Beckysaurus
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i wouldn't be offended at all. i feel like i should be but...i'd probably ask for one myself. it's completely natural...i don't think it always needs to be deep and meaningful!

of course, it would entirely depend on your girlfriend!
she
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Instead of a quickie make it start sooner so it doesn't have to be a quickie?
dealbreaker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
Exaaactly, if it were because you were physically moving more then you may as well exercise before going to bed.
Self-jerking is not an option, man.
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Why not just ask her? Tell her that you think that while it is a bit selfish of you, you will return the favour somehow.
Peanut42
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Self-jerking is not an option, man.
Well drink warm milk, read a book, have a bath. A quickie may be alright once in a while, but somehow I don't think your girlfriend will appreciate it if you go round every night for one thing.
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Or... go to bed later?
Joanna May
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If I was already at their house and staying the night, no I wouldn't be offended. However, the fact that you seriously expect her to come all the wayto your house, have a quick shag and them make her own way home while you lie there snoring in bed would be incredibley selfish.

It's not the sex, it's the selfishness of it. I'd be offendedif my boyfriend expected me to pop over for five minutes to do anything, if he was just going to go to sleep and expect me to just let myself out when he's finished.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lemily)
If you live together, asking for a quickie is one thing. Getting her to come over specifically for a quickie, then collapsing is post-orgasmic exhaustion while she frustratedly puts her clothes back on and traipses home unsatisfied is in my mind pretty unacceptable. It's not a proposition I would take up very often I can assure you. Can't you go running or something?
I think this post gets it right. If she's already there, no it's not offensive or a problem. Getting her to come over specifically for that then kicking her out again, is a problem however, and would possibly result in a kick in the balls
dealbreaker
Rep:
?
Well drink warm milk, read a book, have a bath. A quickie may be alright once in a while, but somehow I don't think your girlfriend will appreciate it if you go round every night for one thing.
I don't intend to make a habit out of it - if I do, she definitely has a right to be pissed off with me.

I think I'll try herbal stuff.
dealbreaker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joanna May)
If I was already at their house and staying the night, no I wouldn't be offended. However, the fact that you seriously expect her to come all the wayto your house, have a quick shag and them make her own way home while you lie there snoring in bed would be incredibley selfish.

It's not the sex, it's the selfishness of it. I'd be offendedif my boyfriend expected me to pop over for five minutes to do anything, if he was just going to go to sleep and expect me to just let myself out when he's finished.
Oh no, don't get me wrong, she can stay after the quickie. I don't have a problem with that.
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuicideCommando)
I'd be extremely offended, tbh.
Sex should be much more deep than that.
hahaha, the difference in the attitudes men and women have to sex is so funny
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would be offended, yes. I would definitely dislike that he only wanted me there for sex, let alone just a quickie so he could sleep and didn't mind that I'd get nothing from it. I see sex as a mutually pleasurable thing - quickies can be great but only if both people are in the mood.

I don't see how exercise could fail to help, once the blood had calmed down - after all, it would relax all the muscles. Out of interest, why wouldn't masturbating help? Orgasms are intensely relaxing and men in particular are naturally meant to be tired after one, because of the hormones (as someone else said).
Tinny
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh no, don't get me wrong, she can stay after the quickie. I don't have a problem with that.
If I could stay over, then that would be fine from my point of view - so my advice would be just ask her! You never know, she may agree.
spatula01
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well bounce around a bit while you're doing it then.
LOL
I vote for this. Is there no chance you could just begin a bit sooner so there is no need for a quickie.
saying that a line i am quite familiar is "I just sleep better when you're here" ...suddenly its late at night and your in their bed....then "I have to get up so early tomorrow but I just can't resist touching you" :rolleyes:
and yet on that note I have just finished a warm gentle drink of horlicks and my eyes are closing. i think its just about being relaxed, and making sure you've finished all physical activities buzzes. I make sure I have stopped two hours before planned sleeping
*Corinna*
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love this thread, it's very funny !
Actually, I think it's perfectly normal, as long as she doesn't have to go all the way back while you are sleeping :p: ...but, yeah, sometimes girls get too serious about sex, like we don't enjoy it....Going to sleep after a quickie ( new word, I love it :p: , my english teacher will be thrilled :p: ) is as far as I 'm concerned the best way to have a perfect night !! I say Go for it !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.83%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.44%
Not great so far... (229)
35.5%
I want to drop out! (124)
19.22%

Watched Threads