Girls, would you be offended if your guy asked you only for a quickie? Watch

RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How about having a quickie, then finishing her off, as it were, before falling asleep?
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dealbreaker)
Some days I just can't go to sleep. After thinking about the causes and solutions, I've concluded that it's because I still have too much energy at the end of the the day and don't feel tired enough. As I need to be sharp and alert for the following day, I really, really do need to get to sleep early and have a good night's sleep. The only solution to my mind is a quickie - the exhaustion is enough to get me to sleep in no time.
Can't you take sleeping tablets or other sedatives to make you fall asleep quickly?
dealbreaker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by RightSaidJames)
How about having a quickie, then finishing her off, as it were, before falling asleep?
Actually, that's a good idea, she might appreciate the favour back. I just hope she doesn't expect me to do it for an hour because I think I'd just fall asleep doing it between her legs. :-)
Amelorn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by happy watermelon)
Tbh my bf is always giving me loadssss of foreplay and amazing sex. So if he asked me for a quickie i would hardly say no. Fair's fair. When i am really horny before my period he never says no to pleasuring me bigtime. Why would i say no to him?
This gets positive rep!

It depends on the relationship. Sometimes we're all overcome with lust (usually every 20 minutes for a male).
Joanna May
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh no, don't get me wrong, she can stay after the quickie. I don't have a problem with that.
How generous of you :rolleyes:

I'd still be rather offended. Going on a date and going back to yours for a quickie and her staying or going would be fine. Having her over solely for a five minute quickie? Not good. You're basically saying you don't care about spending time with her, only what she can do for you. You might as well hire a hooker for that and rethink having a girlfriend...
Scarlett88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No i wouldnt be offended! its sex
LordGrace
Report 11 years ago
Yeah this thread is funny. From what you've said, she'll come round earlier, you'll chill out or whatever, have some nice, energetic sex and then do something for her in return before enjoying a nice deep sleep together. I don't see why she'd have a problem with that. The only thing I'd say is I don't think asking for a quickie is necessary. If you set a fast, passionate tempo with kissing and undresing and foreplay, she'll expect a quickie anyway.... and want one.
iloveyou_xx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lemily)
If you live together, asking for a quickie is one thing. Getting her to come over specifically for a quickie, then collapsing is post-orgasmic exhaustion while she frustratedly puts her clothes back on and traipses home unsatisfied is in my mind pretty unacceptable. It's not a proposition I would take up very often I can assure you. Can't you go running or something?
yeah i agree with that! i'd have no problem if i was staying the night with my boyfriend and he asked for that. but if i had to traipse all the way round to his house? (hehe i know i'm in an LDR but this is if he hypothetically lived near me) nope. i can't say i'd bother tbh. i'd also be slightly offended that he would use me like that.

put it into other terms- i want a bit of help carrying my shopping in from the car. so i call my boyfriend to help me. he comes over then when it's done, i crash out on the sofa after telling him he can go now :rolleyes:
speedstacker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Some days I just can't go to sleep. After thinking about the causes and solutions, I've concluded that it's because I still have too much energy at the end of the the day and don't feel tired enough. As I need to be sharp and alert for the following day, I really, really do need to get to sleep early and have a good night's sleep. The only solution to my mind is a quickie - the exhaustion is enough to get me to sleep in no time.

Only problem is that she's going to think I'm really selfish for wanting a quickie only so that I can go to sleep.

What's the best way of letting her know that I want her to come over for a quickie without making her feel, well, used? Do you think I'm selfish for wanting a quickie? I can't really be bothered to do the whole romantic thing - I just want her to come over, bang, bang, and go to sleep.

[Please don't ask me to put up a poll because, firstly, this is serious matter and, secondly, it's not a joke]
It's fine for me. I wouldnt be offended. my bf woke me up at 5am in the morning twice for a quicky cus he was feeling horny...:rolleyes: so i just let him do it , otherwise i wouldnt be albe to sleep at all if he kept touching me while im sleeping.

Maybe u could discuss with her and see what she thinks?
Peanut42
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by speedstacker)
It's fine for me. I wouldnt be offended. my bf woke me up at 5am in the morning twice for a quicky cus he was feeling horny...:rolleyes: so i just let him do it , otherwise i wouldnt be albe to sleep at all if he kept touching me while im sleeping.

Maybe u could discuss with her and see what she thinks?
That doesn't sound too good to me. Have you not tried telling him you want to sleep?
Boo_2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If I were sleeping in the same bed then thats fine, but I wouldn't come all the way over purely for that reason, not unless I was really really horny!!
jessica675
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wouldnt be offended at all no, but my boyfriend lives with me..
I would NOT go round to his house late at night and then walk home just for his sake!
Nooooo way.
Sk1lLz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Read a book...it works for me, especially if it is boring!
Hisoo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wouldnt be best pleased if my other half turned over and said, "Please can we have a quickie? I cant get to sleep, I need to tire myself out."

In fact I'd make him spend the night on the couch or at home! I dont mind them at all

Just not for those reasons!
viirkokka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nothing wrong with having a quickie at all, especially if it isn't often. If she makes a fuss she's a drama queen; it'd be akin to you refusing to go down on here atleast every so often.
LaurenFah
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd only be offended by the fact you're making her come around for it, just for her to leave instantly whilst you sleep. If you lived together, I'd see no issue doing it often,.
jodie_lee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by LaurenFah)
I'd only be offended by the fact you're making her come around for it, just for her to leave instantly whilst you sleep. If you lived together, I'd see no issue doing it often,.
Agreed. I would never go to my BF's just for the sake of him getting a quickie. But considering I practically live with my boyfriend, then no, I wouldn't be offended at all. I quite like it when he wakes me up for sex too
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
When me and my boyfriend lived with our parents, we'd quite often do that whole "hey, my parents are out, wanna come round for a quickie?" haha. I wasn't offended at all.
Miss.Naughty
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As long as this girl knows you only want a quickie and shes fine with it - i see no problem! It's when she doesn't and then she may think you are leading her on / using her.
lil_miss_annoymous
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Quicky not too bad - but if you expect her to come over to you n go home unsatisfied then that selfish..

BTW if you ask her and she kicks you in the ball - that would probably kill any hope you had of a quickie now or in the future so then you would need to think of another way anyway.... So why dont you just think of something else now??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
24.03%
No (234)
75.97%

Watched Threads