Graduate of Aircraft Maintenance , Have no idea where to look next Watch

UwuTT45
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I just recently graduated from studying BSC (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering at University of South Wales. I did not fully get all the EASA Part 66 License Modules, but have some.I have no idea where to look next, has anyone faced this situation? As when I search for jobs they require me to have the actual license. Do I look for apprenticeships , Internships or work experience? I am working towards getting a B1 License.My head is a mess.Many thanks . .
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by UwuTT45)
Hi, I just recently graduated from studying BSC (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering at University of South Wales. I did not fully get all the EASA Part 66 License Modules, but have some.I have no idea where to look next, has anyone faced this situation? As when I search for jobs they require me to have the actual license. Do I look for apprenticeships , Internships or work experience? I am working towards getting a B1 License.My head is a mess.Many thanks . .
Have you looked at the requirements for apprenticeships/internships? If these opportunities would train you in the license and you could achieve it that way, then I would recommend these, particularly the apprenticeship route
MohammadAziz70
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by UwuTT45)
Hi, have a look at ryanair engineering careers, they do take on mechanics if you have some modules and junior engineers if you have passed all your modules. Do complete ALL your modules, that license is very important. By the way I am surprised that your lecturers didnt give you advice on this matter
UwuTT45
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by MohammadAziz70)
Hi, have a look at ryanair engineering careers, they do take on mechanics if you have some modules and junior engineers if you have passed all your modules. Do complete ALL your modules, that license is very important. By the way I am surprised that your lecturers didnt give you advice on this matter
I'm not exactly sure how I can complete my modules now I have left Uni , I've had a look at Ryanair Graduate Scheme but that requires candidates to pass all my modules which means that option is ruled out :/ Lecturers didn't tell me nothing . . . Apprenticeship wise BA did work experience but I was not qualified which is why I'm stuck rn
MohammadAziz70
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You can self study the modules left and do the exams at the ICAT centre. You can still work as a mechanic in a part 145 organisation to gain experience, do try. also, join the EASA licensed aircraft engineers group on facebook if you haven't, you can ask questions there as well.
UwuTT45
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 minute ago
(Original post by MohammadAziz70)
You can self study the modules left and do the exams at the ICAT centre. You can still work as a mechanic in a part 145 organisation to gain experience, do try. also, join the EASA licensed aircraft engineers group on facebook if you haven't, you can ask questions there as well.
I can work as mechanic in P145? How is that possible? Sorry I am very new to this and literally have no one else to ask :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%