MrXtra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone applying for BA GEOGRAPHY 2020? Why Uni of Leeds? What attracts you to the course? Predicted/achieved grades?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
sophiagreggs1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
HI yes, I'm going to University of Leeds starting in 2019 to do geography BA. My offer was AAA but i got AAC and still managed to get in (i did get an A in my EPQ which may have helped)
I really liked Leeds' course structure, the people and the atmosphere and also the fact that it's a v good uni. Lots of people have said very good things about it
hope this helps
kIrTaP
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I have applied to do BSc at Leeds for 2020 entry. Loved the content and the study spaces as well as the social scene. It is the only one I haven’t had an offer from so far except Cambridge obviously
MrXtra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by kIrTaP)
I have applied to do BSc at Leeds for 2020 entry. Loved the content and the study spaces as well as the social scene. It is the only one I haven’t had an offer from so far except Cambridge obviously
I’m in the same position!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (238)
53.72%
18-20 years old (no) (57)
12.87%
20-25 years old (yes) (72)
16.25%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
2.03%
25-30 years old (yes) (24)
5.42%
25-30 years old (no) (0)
0%
30-40 years old (yes) (24)
5.42%
30-40 years old (no) (3)
0.68%
40+ years old (yes) (9)
2.03%
40+ years old (no) (7)
1.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise