what do girls mean when they say personality is the most important? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Like I have heard so many times from girls that personality is the most important thing but idk what that really means
captainamerica77
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Like a lot of your characteristics... looks come in them too... but is not a major factor... mainly based on the way you think and behave...

A few things Id advise you to do... Dont tell a girl you love her even if you mean it within the first few weeks... and dont ask her for sex and definitely dont kiss her unless she does...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yet girls always want 'bad boys' lol.
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It means if you're fit, your personality will increase attraction. It doesn't literally mean that they'd find you attractive if you're short and fat but a real nice fellow.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
a relationship won't last longer term if your personalities don't work together.
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Be funny and nice instead of a douche, that always works like a charm
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Me and my now boyfriend started off as friends and over time as I got to know him, him being kind and funny made me really really like him, and it kinda made him even more attractive. So to some girls personality is definitely wayyyyyy more important than looks.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It means they wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who had a ****e personality, probably. Still have to be attracted to you though.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good looks can mask a dishonest jerk, thug or weirdo.
Looks will fade over time.
Personality shows a person's ambitions, attitudes, priorities and how compatible they are likely to be in a relationship.

A good looking thug will eventually become an elderly thug, with looks as terrible as his personality and life choices.
An average looking guy with a great personality will go through life with a great personality that leads him to make sensible choices and have reasonably positive ambitions.
Last edited by londonmyst; 1 week ago
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Like I have heard so many times from girls that personality is the most important thing but idk what that really means
It means nothing.

It's just something they like to say,
like cats say "Meow", and dogs say "Woof"

*just like meow and woof it gets said a lot but in reality it doesn't really mean anything
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Well if you have a guy who is really fit but is socially awkward and isn’t funny then you’re not really going to get along but on the other hand if a guy is funny and charismatic then you grow feelings for his qualities and find them physically attracted (unless they already were haha)
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They just say that to sound nice they won't go near you if they don't find you attractive.
ElNiñoo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Personality is extremely important for a long lasting relationship but you won't get anywhere if you are not attractive.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
when we say personality is important we mean that although the way you present yourself (not just looks, but the way you are, as in clean, well dressed etc etc) is very important, your personality is even more so. if you're really pretty but have a ****ty personality or our personalities don't match there's a very high chance you'll get dumped.
when we say that we prefer personality we do not mean that you shouldn't try with your looks.
NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if your personality is **** i won’t go anywhere near you. idk why i attract guys with the worst personalities... not again no more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.56%
Excited (156)
9.15%
Worried (306)
17.96%
Terrified (379)
22.24%
Meh (165)
9.68%
Confused (37)
2.17%