The Student Room Group

Putting up a post about finding a replacement tenant

How much is the fees charged here to put up a post in hopes of finding a replacement tenant for a bedroom in a 6 roomed house?
Original post by DanWatkins333
How much is the fees charged here to put up a post in hopes of finding a replacement tenant for a bedroom in a 6 roomed house?

nothing, just only put it in the find a flatmates forum

TSR doesn't charge, but as claire said above, put it in the Find Your Flatmates sub-forum. Alternatively, my flatmates and I used spareroom to successfully find 2 replacement tenants for our house, both within 3 weeks of posting the initial ad, and it's free :smile:
Original post by claireestelle

Oh I was told it might cost to promote a room or something of the sort thank you for the speedy reply
Original post by DrawTheLine
TSR doesn't charge, but as claire said above, put it in the Find Your Flatmates sub-forum. Alternatively, my flatmates and I used spareroom to successfully find 2 replacement tenants for our house, both within 3 weeks of posting the initial ad, and it's free :smile:

Do you have a link for both websites if possible and any tips on how to set it out I'm honestly panicking a lot cause I didnt expect this to happen and am worried about covering the expenses
Original post by claireestelle

Thank you any advice you would give in laying out the post or just be plain with the cost location and images ?
Thank you any advice you would give in laying out the post or just be plain with the cost location and images ?

just keep it simple
Do you have a link for both websites if possible and any tips on how to set it out I'm honestly panicking a lot cause I didnt expect this to happen and am worried about covering the expenses

The find your flatmates forum is on TSR. And just Google "spareroom" and it'll come up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending