Am I playing the field or being a bit cruel Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Going to sound a bit sad but joined a dating website as I freak out talking to girls I dont know but am chatty with ones I do.

It took about a week to get any replies and hours and hours of me writing emails or "winking" and tons of rejections over silly little things(mainly even the "unnatractive" women wanting the stereotype muscular confident man) I got a few girls interested in me, ranging from 18 to 35

Most arent traditionally gorgeous but all are very attractive and curvy but not fat and all seem popular.

Most seem quite well off in good jobs one has a kid, one admits to me that she has a really high sex drive and wants a fling but maybe something more.

I feel both guilty and happy

Happy that I have so many women interested but guilty because I have made myself available to loads of women.

My thoughts being that at any time me or any of them may realise we arent interested like after meeting up so dont want to reject the rest then goes bad with the one I chose to meet.

Im 23 and only had 1 girlfriend and a few girls where its been just sex(i.e id not see them for days or weeks then they would be my girlfriend for a few days) but am now wanting more.
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
its a dating website, they'll be doing the same as you when you meet up with a few people.
forgottenromeo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If these women have joined a dating site and you met them there, then they will be expecting you to be talking to other women. It would only be cruel if you led them on in relationships and didn't tell the others.
Anonymous #1
Its mainly that a few girls seem really into me and I already have 3 wanting to meet me and I feel like I have bonded with them a bit or they have with me as they are talking about how they want to settle down but havent met mr right yet, I sound perfect and everything they are looking for etc.
SuicideCommando
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
You've always been available to women... I don't think that's the problem.

I'm sure if you make it out to all of them that you are meeting up with other people, just as you are with them, to see if you click with any of them.
Firstly, they may be doing the same thing.
Secondly, they'll appreciate your honesty!
Nomd
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
It is a dating site.. They most likely have a few guys the are meeting with too. That is the point of a site like that. You need not feel guilty, as long as you are not in a proper relationship with any of them, I think they all are expecting you to be talking to and seeing other girls, as they are other guys.
MakingMoves
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Send me link. Sounds like a fun website.

But aren't those websites kinda fake-ish. In the sense that its the internet and there are going to be people who pose and make stuff up? In my opinion using the internet for online relationships is a big no-no.
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Its mainly that a few girls seem really into me and I already have 3 wanting to meet me and I feel like I have bonded with them a bit or they have with me as they are talking about how they want to settle down but havent met mr right yet, I sound perfect and everything they are looking for etc.
i dont want to belittle what you're feeling, but perhaps they are saying this to more people than just you.
Anonymous #1
Well one gave me her facebook name so I know shes a real person lol and it took 3 days to get it from her but she seems to trust me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads