i'm really, really scared Watch

sdt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get a set of 100W bulbs and you're sorted. It's hard to feel too shook in inner London though.
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have a little lamp by my bed for when I scare myself silly at night. If I ever get scared, I pop that on, put a comedy DVD in and giggle myself to sleep.
darkeneddreams
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Aeana)
I have a little lamp by my bed for when I scare myself silly at night. If I ever get scared, I pop that on, put a comedy DVD in and giggle myself to sleep.
Thats a nice idea, I can never find the bloody lamp tho next to mine, get up to find it and fall over something, clumsy me
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh and don't forget to check under the sofas and chair have a look in your fridge.... you never know when the gremlins will appear!
jenna_is_ace
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I lived on my own in a 5 bedroom house all summer last year, it was fine, I was a little scared because the light on my florr (3rd floor) had gone and so legging it in the dark when I went to bed was frightening! But after a few days I was over it. Just make sure everything is locked, I locked my bedrorom door at night too and kept the TV on when I went to sleep. Make sure you don't watch anything scary though.

I'm doing the same at the moment as all my housemates have left, but I've got more friends living in Leeds over summer so I'm at their houses a lot. x
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Defintely leave the light on, spirits can only be seen in the dark remember.
eDDeboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What are you, 8?

Get over it
The Bachelor
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I personally think you should tempt fate, go walking around in the dark (or maybe just in your yard/building, i duno). You only live once.

(Original post by Nicolish)
computer can be your tv!
Or you could do that. pm me if you want.
Boo_2
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aww you poor thing, I can really relate cos I'm exactly the same - very paranoid about people breaking in (even though I live in the most unlikely area ever for crime lol) and also I'm very spritual so I believe in ghosts and stuff... Man I get scared sleeping on my own even when my mum is in the next room!!

I had to stay on my own in the house for two weeks once.. I invited friends/my boyfriend round every night and also stayed at other people's houses when I could. On the nights when this wasn't possible I went to bed early and listened to my ipod until I fell asleep because noises unsettle me at night... I won't lie though, it was horrible!!

Do you have grandparents? Could one of them come and stay with you just overnight? Like coming down an 10pm and leaving in the morning?
Anonymous #3
Report 11 years ago
You have been watching too many horror movies, ghosts cannot do anything to you. I have seen ghost at night few times (it was probably just a shadow or something else), but when I turn to look probably it's gone.
darkeneddreams
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You have been watching too many horror movies, ghosts cannot do anything to you. I have seen ghost at night few times (it was probably just a shadow or something else), but when I turn to look probably it's gone.
A ghost at night eh? I thought they were supposed to be invisible!?

One used to knock downstairs in our living room, we'd always go downstairs to find things thrown on the floor...

...recently we found some mice

could just be that creek in the night!
The Bachelor
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Be careful of Vashta Nerada!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads