Ivan_Andru
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey! My name is Ivan and I will be starting my studies at UCL this fall. I will be living in Astor College and figured now is a nice time to start getting to know the people I will be living with!

I’ll start with my introduction.

My name is Ivan, I was born and raised in Spain although my parents are originally from Russia! I enjoy drinking bubble tea and will definitely join the bubble tea society offered by the UCL Union. I love talking about different topics, my favorites are Philosophy, Society, History and Science. I still don’t have a clear plan of what I’ll do in the future but have been thinking about doing graduate medicine or continuing researching and practicing Biomedicine!

Your turn now!
Rajiv1599
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Ivan_Andru)
Hey! My name is Ivan and I will be starting my studies at UCL this fall. I will be living in Astor College and figured now is a nice time to start getting to know the people I will be living with!

I’ll start with my introduction.

My name is Ivan, I was born and raised in Spain although my parents are originally from Russia! I enjoy drinking bubble tea and will definitely join the bubble tea society offered by the UCL Union. I love talking about different topics, my favorites are Philosophy, Society, History and Science. I still don’t have a clear plan of what I’ll do in the future but have been thinking about doing graduate medicine or continuing researching and practicing Biomedicine!

Your turn now!
Would you be interested in swapping for a catered room at Ramsay Hall which is one of the best halls?
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Ah Astor, many a fond memory.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (99)
61.49%
No (62)
38.51%

Watched Threads