First time sex anxiety.... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know one day I'm going to have sex, but the thought of it terrifies me. I feel like I'll be a disappointment. I don't even think my parts look normal, i mean how would I know anyway....
I keep getting feelings of anxiety when i think of sex and him looking at my private parts.
How can I overcome this?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
esralled
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't do anything until you're ready. Plus we don't really look at your private parts anyway.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by esralled)
Don't do anything until you're ready. Plus we don't really look at your private parts anyway.
Huh? How do you have șex then if you can't see where you are putting it in? :zomg:
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
esralled
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Huh? How do you have șex then if you can't see where you are putting it in? :zomg:
Because you just work it in while making eye contact. Plus, for lack of a better term, your vaginal lips will probably be covering the hole anyway, so looking wouldn't do much. Plus Plus, most men on their first time are just as nervous and don't want to look down and see them thumbing in a softie.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know one day I'm going to have sex, but the thought of it terrifies me. I feel like I'll be a disappointment. I don't even think my parts look normal, i mean how would I know anyway....
I keep getting feelings of anxiety when i think of sex and him looking at my private parts.
How can I overcome this?
Your first time will be awkward and it probably won't be very good. But practice makes perfect. Laugh off anything awkward or embarrassing that happens and keep going. Everyone feels self-conscious about their bodies, especially if they haven't been with anyone before. But if you're with the right person, they'll make you feel sexy and beautiful. These anxious feelings will gradually fade the more sexually experienced you become.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (117)
14.18%
Excited (81)
9.82%
Worried (154)
18.67%
Terrified (189)
22.91%
Meh (55)
6.67%
Confused (24)
2.91%
Putting on a brave face (101)
12.24%
Impatient (104)
12.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise