Nice shoes for big feet Watch

Caliowin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
What shops and brands do people recommend for girls with size 9 feet??
Katiee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i had size 9 feet at one point

then they shrank back down

ermm i think brantano do size nine
but generally not very nice shoes
you really just need to look around
Belle-x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Faith go up to size 9's in most designs http://www.faith.co.uk
kookoo_koochoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Belle-x)
Faith go up to size 9's in most designs http://www.faith.co.uk
Every faith sotre I've been to goes up to only 6, when I was a 7 I couldn't even shop there. This was 4 years ago so amybe they've (rightfully so) sorted themselves out!!
Belle-x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kookoo_koochoo)
Every faith sotre I've been to goes up to only 6, when I was a 7 I couldn't even shop there. This was 4 years ago so amybe they've (rightfully so) sorted themselves out!!
Their website seems to stock size 9's so maybe they have rightfully sorted themselves out :p: Or they may only be available on the net? I wouldn't know as I don't have size 9 feet lol
kookoo_koochoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Belle-x)
Their website seems to stock size 9's so maybe they have rightfully sorted themselves out :p: Or they may only be available on the net? I wouldn't know as I don't have size 9 feet lol
Hehe I'm a size 7/8. They never had anything for me but yeah I think it's only on the website now, better than nothing though lol
Elliray
Report 11 years ago
Try Brantano, I'm pretty sure they go up to a size nine. Some of their shoes aren't great, but there's usually some nice styles!

x
Scheherezade
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
emma hope obv
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Evans sometimes have nice shoes upto size 10 or 11 I think, they do tend to be quite wide however. There's a store called Magnus (google it) which does large shoes but imo they tend to be quite old fashioned and expensive but worth a look perhaps regardless. Brantano do up to a size 10 in some styles.
beckyboopboop
Report 11 years ago
I have size 9 feet also, so annoying! Places to try:
Topshop - go up to a size 9 although don't often have them in in store
Clarks - I know some of their shoes go up to a size 9 but in certain styles I find their size 8's fit
Office - some of their shoes come in a size 9, although I often find them too small
Faith - if you are a small size 9 and you can find a pair in there then good but I can't actually fit my feet into their shoes
Evans - but only if you have wide feet
Sugar shoes (can get them in Office, Qube) - Their size 8's are massive if you want some canvas shoes
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 11 years ago
Clarks and Brantano are good for size 9 feet and also shop for shoes (i think).

My Aunty has size 10 feet (thank god I don't own a pair of them) and she finds it very hard to get shoes which are nice. All she owns are the flat slipper type things. She doesn't wear heels either because she's 6ft.
juicyfruit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
New Look go up to a Size 9 now.... there's usually a lot of them left in the sales so hunt through the sale rack to snatch up a couple of bargains
Caliowin
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Cheers everyone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads