crrrrrash
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lozz2601)
Maybe it's in your pencil case?!
haha
well i wouldnt have put it in it because i would have thought ah but i shouldn't have it for the next exam
so i'm hoping it's at the bottom of my bag somewhere
laurenlodge
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by crrrrrash)
haha
well i wouldnt have put it in it because i would have thought ah but i shouldn't have it for the next exam
so i'm hoping it's at the bottom of my bag somewhere
Well, good luck with finding it.
[m a a r i.]
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
at the toilet??
electriic_ink
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tucker672)
Hey, just to inform you all the e-results day is the day before "official results day". Bascially with your little pin thing you can view only your edexcel results. Howver the school SHOULDNT have given that to you.
You've clearly been misinformed. The email I received from Edexcel after registering to receive online results wished me good luck with my exams and linked me to a site clearly designed for the 16-year-old student:

http://www.examzone.co.uk/home/
tucker672
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by electriic_ink)
You've clearly been misinformed. The email I received from Edexcel after registering to receive online results wished me good luck with my exams and linked me to a site clearly designed for the 16-year-old student:

http://www.examzone.co.uk/home/
But to just reinforce on what I said surely you will not recieve your results a day early unlike the teachers, who can see all of them a day early and if your friendly with your form tutro maybe she can give them to you a day early

Cause my form tutor is ringingme up and giving my to me becuase I will be going away on the day of results day

Grant
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
But to just reinforce on what I said surely you will not recieve your results a day early unlike the teachers, who can see all of them a day early and if your friendly with your form tutro maybe she can give them to you a day early

Cause my form tutor is ringingme up and giving my to me becuase I will be going away on the day of results day

Grant
No, but I don't think anybody thought they would be able to?
As far as I can see, it just says "the results day".

There will be a different system entirely I'm guessing for teachers.
How rude is it that the teachers see our grades before us!
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey, just to inform you all the e-results day is the day before "official results day". Bascially with your little pin thing you can view only your edexcel results. Howver the school SHOULDNT have given that to you.

E-reults day is for the teachers to go online and check the results of their pupils and is not meant for pupils but teachers. but hey your lucky so hope you do well.

Grant
i'm pretty sure it's just results day isn't it?
i know the schools get exam results before you but last year edexcel's "resultsplus" was only available on results day!
Sick Puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No, but I don't think anybody thought they would be able to?
As far as I can see, it just says "the results day".

There will be a different system entirely I'm guessing for teachers.
How rude is it that the teachers see our grades before us!
in year 3 i found out my sats results 2 weeks early because i was going on holiday!
though that was year 3 and not real exams lol
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dontneedtonight)
in year 3 i found out my sats results 2 weeks early because i was going on holiday!
though that was year 3 and not real exams lol
I really don't think they should get to see before us, though!
Same day is fair enough.
tucker672
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nope they definately see them a day early becuase like I said my form tutor is ringing to tell me. But is only a day early and not anything else. I think it helps becuase if the teachers know your grade they can take a different approach to someone say had bad marks to say someone who had really good marks.
Sick Puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I really don't think they should get to see before us, though!
Same day is fair enough.
i agree it's so unfair!
i can understand the unis knowing though, because they must have a lot of hassle with deciding who to take and who not to. an extra day would probably help.
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nope they definately see them a day early becuase like I said my form tutor is ringing to tell me. But is only a day early and not anything else. I think it helps becuase if the teachers know your grade they can take a different approach to someone say had bad marks to say someone who had really good marks.
I don't mind them knowing them, I just think they should have to wait until we've been given the opportunity first!
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i agree it's so unfair!
i can understand the unis knowing though, because they must have a lot of hassle with deciding who to take and who not to. an extra day would probably help.
I agree with that because it would actually be constructive for unis to see them early.
It wouldn't make much difference to teachers if they had to wait a day!
Sick Puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I agree with that because it would actually be constructive for unis to see them early.
It wouldn't make much difference to teachers if they had to wait a day!
yeahh!

i hate the smug grins teachers have on their faces as you walk into the room to get them! in year 11 my chemistry teacher held my envelope and asked me if i had thought up a back up option for 6th form (we needed 6 bs to get back into the 6th form) *******.
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeahh!

i hate the smug grins teachers have on their faces as you walk into the room to get them! in year 11 my chemistry teacher held my envelope and asked me if i had thought up a back up option for 6th form (we needed 6 bs to get back into the 6th form) *******.
That's just harsh! :eek:
It happened for the result of my 11+ as well, teachers were congratulating me when I hadn't even told anyone.
Subtle.
Sick Puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's just harsh! :eek:
It happened for the result of my 11+ as well, teachers were congratulating me when I hadn't even told anyone.
Subtle.
i know! thankfully i did really well but i reckon it's because on book return day i threw my text book and accidently hit him! (i meant to toss it and have it land on the desk in front of him but it smacked him in the face!!)

i don't think they should be allowed to just announce your results to everyone, it's so unfair!
laurenlodge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i know! thankfully i did really well but i reckon it's because on book return day i threw my text book and accidently hit him! (i meant to toss it and have it land on the desk in front of him but it smacked him in the face!!)

i don't think they should be allowed to just announce your results to everyone, it's so unfair!
Yeh, that might have somewhat hacked him off!

I really don't like the idea of my teachers going online and finding out how I did.
There's something really not right about it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads