Am i pregnant? Please reply Watch

tweiss123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Right to recently I had sex with my partner, we used a condom however he put it on the wrong way the first time so he took it off then put it on again, therefore there was pre-c*m in each side. Then he took that condom off and put on a new condom however my concerns are that there was prec*m on his hand. No semen entered my vagina, I believed 100% that I wouldn’t get pregnant however... I am 3 days late to my period. Embarrassingly last month I had to use the Plan B due to contraception failure, so my period was around 5 days later than usual. Also may I add I WASN’T FERTILE. So I don’t know whether I should just wait as the plan B may of caused my period to be irregular or I should just start panicking and get a pregnancy test.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by tweiss123; 1 week ago
Julie0316189
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Dont panic!
I am in a very similar sitaution. Maybe talk to your partner about this though as your thoughts will stay with you you shpuld be having safely protected sexual intercourse.
Get a pregnancy test in about a weeks time if your period hasnt come.
I think you need to calm down and maybe go on the pill or try not have sexual intercourse as regularly or just try snd make sure its all safe and secure.
Except, keep a few spare pregnancy tests for times lile this.
Remember if you are pregnant there is alot of options as to what you do. You are !never! alone I assure you [email protected]
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tweiss123)
Right to recently I had sex with my partner, we used a condom however he put it on the wrong way the first time so he took it off then put it on again, therefore there was pre-c*m in each side. Then he took that condom off and put on a new condom however my concerns are that there was prec*m on his hand. No semen entered my vagina, I believed 100% that I wouldn’t get pregnant however... I am 3 days late to my period. Embarrassingly last month I had to use the Plan B due to contraception failure, so my period was around 5 days later than usual. Also may I add I WASN’T FERTILE. So I don’t know whether I should just wait as the plan B may of caused my period to be irregular or I should just start panicking and get a pregnancy test.
It sounds very unlikely you'll be pregnant. I assume that by plan B you mean the morning-after pill, in which case yes I believe this can affect your cycle. Being stressed can also delay your period. Try to relax and rest to help your period come. If your period is 7 days late, then take a test.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.77%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.11%
Terrified (374)
22.42%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (36)
2.16%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.73%
Impatient (211)
12.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise