Can phones be possessed? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Stupid question but my iPhone 6s is recently being really weird. It’s second hand and after I go to sleep and then wake up the following day I see that some apps have been open that I did not open. My phone is well away from me when I am sleeping. Some random number also tried calling me and according to my calling list someone tried to call them back and I didn’t do that. Also screen time records it when you go on apps and it tells me that certain apps were open but I didn’t open it and it tells me Microsoft news has been open and when I type it it says the app is not even downloaded on my phone! I am actually really scared, I have asked everyone in my house and they say it wasn’t them. No one comes into my room at night so I am worried. I am thinking about giving the phone back. Either there’s something wrong with the phone or there’s something wrong with me. Has anyone else gone through this?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Malware/virus?
Arifali4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Someone may be controlling your phone
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gjd800)
Malware/virus?
How do I find out if I have a malware/virus?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arifali4)
Someone may be controlling your phone
How do I find out who or if someone is controlling my phone?
Arifali4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do I find out who or if someone is controlling my phone?
You can’t. Unless you’re super smart. Let’s assume the worst. Try resetting the entire phone to factory settings. If you still encounter these problems, destroy the phone in an area far away from your home and get a new one. Not second hand
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arifali4)
You can’t. Unless you’re super smart. Let’s assume the worst. Try resetting the entire phone to factory settings. If you still encounter these problems, destroy the phone in an area far away from your home and get a new one. Not second hand
What if I downloaded mccafee security on my phone
Aaryra
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Okay fine I’ll stop
MagnumKoishi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No one comes into my room at night
Ah, that's what you think. Sleep tight
Anonymous #1
Could it be because I sometimes download vpn?
Kaspar Ambühl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
downloading those "security" apps does bugger all. android is secure enough if you're not a right idiot. my best piece of advice right now is for you to factory reset your phone and potentially get yourself a new SIM card, can even be same providers call them up and say you'd like a new number.
Student Roost - Swansea
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Stupid question but my iPhone 6s is recently being really weird. It’s second hand and after I go to sleep and then wake up the following day I see that some apps have been open that I did not open. My phone is well away from me when I am sleeping. Some random number also tried calling me and according to my calling list someone tried to call them back and I didn’t do that. Also screen time records it when you go on apps and it tells me that certain apps were open but I didn’t open it and it tells me Microsoft news has been open and when I type it it says the app is not even downloaded on my phone! I am actually really scared, I have asked everyone in my house and they say it wasn’t them. No one comes into my room at night so I am worried. I am thinking about giving the phone back. Either there’s something wrong with the phone or there’s something wrong with me. Has anyone else gone through this?
Hi There,
From my experience as MSc & BSc Computer Science Graduate! i think your phone has been infected by a virus or malware!!
Android malware comes in forms such as spyware that gathers the personal data for advertisers and mobile ransomware that holds the files files hostage and demands a ransom in order for you to retrieve them. iPhone apps can only be downloaded through the App Store.
This prevents malicious software from infecting your device via fake apps.Apps for iOS can’t access data from other apps or break into your device’s operating system (OS).For Android apps, their approach is less restrictive than iOS, allowing apps to obtain more control over the device.
Mobile malware can turn your device into a living hell via adware.
Malware can do the following:

1.Subscribe phones to premium services or send premium SMS messages.
2.Record phone conversations and send them to hackers.
3.Collect your personal information, including your location via GPS, contact list, photos, email address, banking details, etc.
4.Take full control of your device through rooting.
So, if your phone has Excessive app crashing, Increase in data usage, its bill is higher than normal, has Unfamiliar apps installed, battery drains fast and the phone is overheated.
If you notice any of the above symptoms on your Android phone then its a virus, so, just download and install an Anti-virus for Android.

For iphones the virus or malware can’t actually break into iOS. So, just Clear history and data then Power off and restart your iPhone then Restore from an earlier backup or Restore as new device and you done!
I hope the above helps!
Don't be scared! the Ghosts can't use phones, because they have only 3 fingers in each hand !! LOL😊
Good Luck with your phone!
Kind Regards,
Essam 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%