Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Sounds a bit like tape to me
What is that supposed to mean?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Generally, forcing your pork sword into someone probably isn't the best way of "cheering them up" especially when they're crying over their deceased partner and have said no to you. :rolleyes:

The poor girl is probably better off without you.
I ve said i love her and I'm not a verbally demonstrative person. She knew and knows I love her and me having my way with her was only my display of love for her during her most difficult time.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What is that supposed to mean?
Rape, she didn’t want to do it the first time but you pressured her into it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by joanna.rys)
you're disgusting, you pressured her into having sex with you in a vunerable state which is coerced consent which is the same as rape. I went through this when I was younger and had PTSD for over a year, you're an awful person
She knows I love her. I told her before and told her that night itself. Yes she was crying but I just wanted to show her my love and that she has me. She's not alone.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Rape, she didn’t want to do it the first time but you pressured her into it
But she didn't say no completely? She could have pushed me away
MidgetFever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I ve said i love her and I'm not a verbally demonstrative person. She knew and knows I love her and me having my way with her was only my display of love for her during her most difficult time.
Right.. but you pressured her into it when she said no, also at a time when she was upset and vulnerable.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 days ago
Sounds more likes lust than love to me. If you want sex, hook up someone else than use a vulnerable girl like her. That's just screwed up man.
Amon-ster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Stop being self centred you **** 'my way' 'my display of love', your way to love is trash sorry to burst your bubble but it's not justifiable what you did as it's disgusting and wrong. I genuinely don't know how you can carry on to justify it.

You pressurised her into doing it with you, I doubt you'd not have carried on pressurising her if she tried push you away. From your posts you seem extremely manipulative and controlling.

And note, just cause she use to love you doesn't mean you're entitled to a relationship with her after you rejected her in the past. Give her the space she needs to mourn the loss of a loved one you selfish prick. STOP ****ING FORCING YOURSELF ONTO HER. If she wants to be with you she will (I genuinely hope not) but it's her choice not yours.
Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
That was sick to read though 🤢
Anonymous #6
Report 3 days ago
Did you murder the boyfriend?

I think I watched this one on Netflix.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
But she didn't say no completely? She could have pushed me away
No she wouldn’t do that, any sign or hint of being against it then don’t do it, if she doesn’t explicitly say yes or agree to what your doing then don’t do it
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
4 years ago, I had rejected her out of anger and ego. Laat year we reconnected again but she had a boyfriend who she probably loved.
When we reconnected, all my feelings came back and I wanted a chance but was heartbroken to find out that she was happy with someone else.
She was still being very helpful and friendly inspite of what I did before but I was lovesick over her.

Part of me hated her for being with another guy and I confronted her about it. She burst into tears saying she spent countless nights crying over me until she found the new guy. She told me I was her first true love and she never really lost feelings for me as her boyfriend looks a lot like me.

I was forced to watch her with another guy until her boyfriend was killed in an incident. He was far out in the sea when his boat was kocked over and fell into the water. He died from drowning.

She was obviously distraught and would not stop crying. I did everything I could to support her and started staying with her as well. She was incredibly dependent upon me and would hold me for hours sobbing.
2 nights ago, I made dinner for her and treated her to small candlelight party (just the 2 of us). This quickly escalated into me getting turned on. She tried to reject my advances and cried but I couldn't see her crying anymore. We ended up having sex all night.

I asked her to be my girlfriend but shes in mixed emotions. We had sex yesterday as well, mainly because I pressured her into. I know I'm being selfish but I feel I ve been lovesick for too long to not have her now.

Am I wrong? How to go about convincing her for a relationship?
She rejected you trying to have sex with her, but you still had sex with her. Do you see how wrong that is? You then pressured her to have sex again with you. You are borderline raping this poor woman.

She is not yours to have. You cannot convince her to be with you. You need to leave her alone. You sound dangerous.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It's been a while since he passed away. It's already 2 months now. Is it wrong to approach her now?
2 months is not a while!
Kaiix
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Idiot.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Amon-ster)
Stop being self centred you **** 'my way' 'my display of love', your way to love is trash sorry to burst your bubble but it's not justifiable what you did as it's disgusting and wrong. I genuinely don't know how you can carry on to justify it.

You pressurised her into doing it with you, I doubt you'd not have carried on pressurising her if she tried push you away. From your posts you seem extremely manipulative and controlling.

And note, just cause she use to love you doesn't mean you're entitled to a relationship with her after you rejected her in the past. Give her the space she needs to mourn the loss of a loved one you selfish prick. STOP ****ING FORCING YOURSELF ONTO HER. If she wants to be with you she will (I genuinely hope not) but it's her choice not yours.
I'm so happy we have decent human beings like you. I totally aree.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 days ago
Agree*
Agree*
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
She rejected you trying to have sex with her, but you still had sex with her. Do you see how wrong that is? You then pressured her to have sex again with you. You are borderline raping this poor woman.

She is not yours to have. You cannot convince her to be with you. You need to leave her alone. You sound dangerous.
No I'm not. She told me not to have sex anymore after those 2 nights and I'm ok with it. Disappointed? Yes as I'm being rejected but I'm not raping her. Stop accusing me of things I didn't do
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Amon-ster)

Are you insane?
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
No I'm not. She told me not to have sex anymore after those 2 nights and I'm ok with it. Disappointed? Yes as I'm being rejected but I'm not raping her. Stop accusing me of things I didn't do
You said yourself that you pressured her to have sex with you. That is not okay. I didn't say you were raping her but you were on the border. It is NEVER okay to pressure anybody into having sex.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I'm not!. If I was, I would have left her after having sex
She is in a vulnerable state as you know and you are staying and getting sex repeatedly i would guess. It does not sound like it is about her feelings. it sound more like you having sex
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed