Feeling down Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I feel like a ****ing lame my phone is dry and I can’t stand that I’m addicted to social media just scrolling up and down . Also looking at other people pages over and over everyday . I really be on some creep **** and I just want to stop . I don’t have real friends I don’t have trust in anyone because of what I noticed . I rarely go out I’m just tired of routine and Being stuck and bored . The phone is my only go to and keep with other people buisness I’m over this ****
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
captainamerica77
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
sell your phone...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
captainamerica77 why would I do something so dumb this is a new phone
captainamerica77
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
captainamerica77 why would I do something so dumb this is a new phone
I didnt say break it??? Or else... just delete social media
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Spend your time doing other things, get some hobbies.
KarmaKit
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I feel like a ****ing lame my phone is dry and I can’t stand that I’m addicted to social media just scrolling up and down . Also looking at other people pages over and over everyday . I really be on some creep **** and I just want to stop . I don’t have real friends I don’t have trust in anyone because of what I noticed . I rarely go out I’m just tired of routine and Being stuck and bored . The phone is my only go to and keep with other people buisness I’m over this ****
Honestly there's nothing wrong with social media in moderation. But if you have found that the reason you do it is because you feel like you have no friends and nothing to do why don't you try out some new things .

For example, you could try doing voluntary work and you might meet some people, who are like you while also maybe gaining some possible experience for your CV/personal statement. Or apply for a job and you'll receive the same benefits whilst also gaining some money. If you're younger than 16 you still might possibly be able to get a job but more likely to be at a small shop or delivering newspapers. Ask your local corner shop if they offer jobs to deliver newspapers or give your CV to local stores.

Download apps or see if there's any settings on the social media that you are using so that you can add restrictions to them. And then maybe try to find something else to do? If you're upset about being on your phone cause you feel like you should be doing something else that's a better use of your time maybe you'd feel better if you were productive? So this could be anything like exercising in the morning, cooking, reading, learning something new like a language, how to code or how to draw. Or you could combine this with trying to make friends by joining a club? Has there ever been anything that you had really wanted to do like ice skating, karate, dance? You could always google them to see if there's anything good in your area.

Maybe spend some time with your family as well if that is an option for you?

But whatever you do don't be too hard on yourself! Have fun
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
captainamerica77 u don’t know what ur talking about I know u didn’t say break my phone u said sell my phone .im not doing that I just got it a few days ago .. yea I want to delete social media eventually
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Download apps that restrict you to a social media time limit.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
@karmakit yea I appreciate your tips most of them I rarely read it don’t grasp my interest unless it’s a magazine or a self help book . I cook sometimes not all the time and barely excercise .. you are right I need to do some volunteering I just don’t know where to go and I need to find a hobby I’m just not sure on what I like to do . A lot of fun places isn’t in my area everything is far out and I don’t like skating I wanted to try boxing to release anger .. thanks for the tips
realistpotato
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have a few suggestions
-run around shops with a lamp
-stare at someone whilst they're sleeping until they wake up
-punch someone for no reason then run away ( i advise that you don't do it to a stranger)
-play knock down ginger
-hide in clothing racks and when people approach, say: ''my child, you are the chosen one'' or dunno, something else.
-be random in convos:
someone: ''hello aunty freddy''
you: ''fermented human skin''
someone: ''sorry?''
you: ''no''
-go to random people and say creepy stuff like: ''I was meant to be buried a month ago''
Amon-ster
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You need to find a hobby for real. Procrastination is what makes you feel this way. Instead of obsessing about other peoples lives you're sacrificing time, time that could be used to make you a better person.

It's time to make a change. That's what you need... Funny me saying it I'm pretty much in the same position, need to start working out again but I'm genuinely dreading the diet so I keep delaying it day by day. But that's a bad habit.
ml55
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
captainamerica77 u don’t know what ur talking about I know u didn’t say break my phone u said sell my phone .im not doing that I just got it a few days ago .. yea I want to delete social media eventually
you know if you're asking people for help you should be nicer in the replies
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
realistpotato that’s not even funny giving me bad advice
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Amon-ster you are on point ! This is exactly what I’m going through feeling stuck and focusing on other ppl on social media and other ppl in reality .. when I’m not even focused on myself and time is just going by fast and stuck being afraid to make a change . Wow I started the gym in April and they started over charging me so I stopped going I’m going to walk around the track instead . You gave me a great idea
Amon-ster
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Amon-ster you are on point ! This is exactly what I’m going through feeling stuck and focusing on other ppl on social media and other ppl in reality .. when I’m not even focused on myself and time is just going by fast and stuck being afraid to make a change . Wow I started the gym in April and they started over charging me so I stopped going I’m going to walk around the track instead . You gave me a great idea
Np
Its part of human nature to be resistant to change
but you have to change to grow

just remember it usually takes around 2 months to form a habit, so consistently form that habit then it'll be easy to carry out as your every day routine
realistpotato
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
realistpotato that’s not even funny giving me bad advice
That was the second-best advice you have ever received :mad:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (16)
16.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (13)
13.54%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (23)
23.96%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (37)
38.54%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (1)
1.04%
No particular grades needed (6)
6.25%