The Student Room Group

URGENT! 2019/20 LSE MSc 12-MONTH COURSE BUT CAN I APPLY TO GRADUATE JOBS?

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are well.

I haven't really been able to find information on what I am about to ask online, so I will post it here in hopes of getting a rough idea on how I should approach this situation.

I have recently graduated with a 2.1 Bachelors degree and I will be going on to do a 12-month masters study at LSE come September 2019 and will only finish on 23rd September 2020, the following year.

I am also very keen on applying for Graduate Schemes/Jobs for the 2020 intake where many of them start work in the months of August/September 2020. I am aware that the dissertation submission will be September 2020 (in the post summer term at LSE). However my main concern is whether I would still be able to apply for Graduate Job/Schemes for the 2020 intake, or would I be not allowed, even if I aim to complete my dissertation by August 2020?

Would the graduate schemes for the 2020 batch take into account my Bachelors degree (BA) grade, because I would not have received my masters degree grade until November, in time for the winter graduation period?

Any advice/help is much appreciated!!

Thank you :smile:
Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending