Falling in love with someone that likes someone else Watch

Flamingo_Sophie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I met this guy around four months ago I’ve liked him ever since. I can never stop thinking about him and whenever I’m around him I feel so nervous. I’ve seen him a bit since I met him at a party, just in group hang outs in town and stuff. We’ve messaged a bit on snapchat in the past as well but haven’t really got to know each other super well.
We’re both going to a party at the weekend but I found out he likes the other girl. The other girl is literally like a model all the boys like her, she’s stunning. I don’t know what to do.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Flamingo_Sophie)
I met this guy around four months ago I’ve liked him ever since. I can never stop thinking about him and whenever I’m around him I feel so nervous. I’ve seen him a bit since I met him at a party, just in group hang outs in town and stuff. We’ve messaged a bit on snapchat in the past as well but haven’t really got to know each other super well.
We’re both going to a party at the weekend but I found out he likes the other girl. The other girl is literally like a model all the boys like her, she’s stunning. I don’t know what to do.
If you want to be with him, then you need to make a move. Let him know you like him. The worst thing that can happen is he says no. If that happens, then you move on. But, it's better to make your move now before he gets into a relationship potentially with this other girl.
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Just no... Why does this always happen?? OH NO.. I HAVE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE WHO LIKES SOMEONE ELSE, WHAT DO I DO?!?!? MoVe On!! If he likes someone else, don't bother him.. Find someone else...
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You just be yourself. And dont compare yourself with anyone . You could dpeak up before the party couldnt you. Why do so many girls think that all a guy wants is a so called good looking or stunning girl? Some have got awful personalities . That's why you should stop comparing. If you like someone- move in their circle, figure them out, then give some hints of interest- and dont overthink things!
Flamingo_Sophie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
You just be yourself. And dont compare yourself with anyone . You could dpeak up before the party couldnt you. Why do so many girls think that all a guy wants is a so called good looking or stunning girl? Some have got awful personalities . That's why you should stop comparing. If you like someone- move in their circle, figure them out, then give some hints of interest- and dont overthink things!
Thank you that’s really helped
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Zain_Ahmed)
Just no... Why does this always happen?? OH NO.. I HAVE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE WHO LIKES SOMEONE ELSE, WHAT DO I DO?!?!? MoVe On!! If he likes someone else, don't bother him.. Find someone else...
Not so simple. In this case it is not clear at all that the guy likes someone else- look at the post!
Flamingo_Sophie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Any ideas for conversation starters to talk and get to know him as well ?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Any ideas for conversation starters to talk and get to know him as well ?
Yes: Ask him about books, songs, holidays, places, hobbies that he likes and would recommend, observe and comment on your surroundings, compliment him on his clothes and /or his looks , ask about pets, tatoos he may have, tell an obviously awful joke! Relax, don't be afraid of the odd silence. Be yourself. Hope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed