lana999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I'm about to start studying law at the Westminster Uni and was wondering who else is studying there this year, doesn't have to be law.

Need friends in London :P
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lana999)
Hi, I'm about to start studying law at the Westminster Uni and was wondering who else is studying there this year, doesn't have to be law.

Hi there

If you're staying in the Halls of Residence in Wembley Park you will meet lots of new friends from all courses across the university.

The Freshers Fair (Arrival Fair) for Law is at Marylebone Campus London NW1 5LS on Thursday 19 September 2019. You'll be able to meet new people and sign up for clubs and societies.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Sumiyo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Im I year 13 this year and wanted to know what grades is a person supposed to get to study law at Westminster
Uni of Westminster
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sumiyo)
Hi Im I year 13 this year and wanted to know what grades is a person supposed to get to study law at Westminster
Hi there,

Great to hear you're interested in studying Law at Westminster.

A typical offer for our Law LLB Honours would include having either A Levels (BBB), an IB (28 points) or a BTEC (DDM).

If you're interested in starting this September, give us a call on our clearing phone line, 020 8031 6704. We're open till 7pm tonight and 8am - 7pm tomorrow

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best wishes,

Chloe
cupid5000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

hi!
I will be at the Regents campus and Little Titchfield campus studying Politics and IR with Foundation. Nice to meet you!
Uni of Westminster
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cupid5000)
hi!
I will be at the Regents campus and Little Titchfield campus studying Politics and IR with Foundation. Nice to meet you!
Hi there,

Great to hear you'll be studying with us in September

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best wishes,
Chloe
Jul.46
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I'm starting this sep too, I'm studying Architecture
Thnvig
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cupid5000)
hi!

I’m doing the Llb law foundation.
IssaSecretFam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

im studying at the cavendish campus, where abouts are you studying?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (305)
55.76%
I don't have everything I need (242)
44.24%

Watched Threads