TANS: which skin colour do you like? Watch

Pwince$$
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
hey i hope ur well

i wanted to ask whats ur preference of skin colour, i am asian so have paki skin! its naturally tanned....i dont mind it, but as you know in our culture milky white skin is preferred!

what i dont get is how most white people i know prefer tanned skin...so with summer here what do you hope to get out of it and what skin colur do you want?

I love chinese skin- so naturally hair FREE!
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Depends how you mean I guess. Pale skin is lovely, but can often look a bit ill. Pale skin with a soft tan is nice though.

Anyone orange from fake tan is just :eek:
Raddoun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
umm, naturally tanned please and hairless...black people have nice skin!Im sorry if thats not the right term to use?
Kalashnikov
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm naturally tanned. Which I'm happy with of course
Downesey
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have an asian gf, nd bein white i just burn, but is alright cus she goes a beautiful bronze! Hot!
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
On light skinned woman and men for that matter i think a light tan looks pretty cool, if its over done it just looks horrible like its going to wash of in the rain lol. Best thing about being asian is you dont have to worry about tans
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I prefer paleness to orange-ness - for example, if you look at Girls Aloud, the four of them who are perma-tanned look like chav ****s, whereas Nicola, who is incredibly pale, always looks really glamorous and elegant, at least compared to the others!

I do think a light tan looks nice, but I don't like anything deeper. Being very pale is preferable to having a deep tan, in my opinion.
Pwince$$
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
i like the skin colour of the likes of beyonce and leona lewis...what do you guys think of that? im sorry but i hate the orange oompa loompa look!
d2620
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its all about tanned skin!
Absurd
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like light tans, but don't really tan myself. I burn and freckle, if anything.
Frannnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i'm very very very pale with a few freckles on my face. sometimes i slap some light fake tan on. but it's nice being different sometimes.
g_star_raw_1989
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
I'm Asian, yet have relatively fair skin.
chloecouture
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Im naturally a bit olive skinned, but all my mates are jealous 'cos i dont have to bother with fake tan and stuff as much as them haha
I think a nice natural light tan is nicest though, not orange but i think some people are gorgeous with pale skin, especially if they have really clear skin.
Afro Samurai
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Raddoun)
umm, naturally tanned please and hairless...black people have nice skin!Im sorry if thats not the right term to use?
It's the right term to use.

And the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Olive skin is the lowest I'll go. I don't particularly like pale skin as you can see the veins and everything, not my style.
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 11 years ago
I've had a tan for 22 years! . . . . LoL
ok bad joke :ninja: - im Afro Caribbean
x. Amy .x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i have pale freckly skin & its grosssss! so i am a fake tan addict, although not particularly orange..just so i look like im not dying lol

i think like..italian coloured skin is gorgeous..
and also french skin..like the golden with blonde hair..! jealous
New...Romantic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like pale skin. Well, I prefer pale skin, but I think everyone looks best with their natural skin colour. I can't stand the whole fake tan phase. Just looks awful.
AnastasiaJ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm pale and I like it
Jelkin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I go more of a brown colour than golden as I have olive skin, which I quite like. I love being tanned but I'm trying not to damage my skin too much!
Raddoun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Afro Samurai)
It's the right term to use.
thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.47%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.23%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.29%

Watched Threads