The Student Room Group

Law Clearing & Adjustment 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harrysbar
Good Luck Grooty :hugs:

Thanks Harry :cube:
Reply 21
Warwick and Durham not in Clearing
Bristol not in Clearing for home students (Adjustment at A*AA with no LNAT)
Nottingham had a handful of places in "early clearing" at AAA or equivalent (plus LNAT) but by 10am on A level results day, it was International only
Birmingham AAA but places filled by 10am on A level results day
QMUL LLB vacancies at AAA
Sheffield LLB vacancies at AAA/AAB
Newcastle LLB ABB
Southampton LLB vacancies ABB (reportedly accepted BBC)
Cardiff .....ABB (reportedly lower) vacancies not published until A level results
Exeter vacancies for LLB at BBB (or BCC with Business) at Penryn
(those who missed their offer by even one grade got revised offer at Penryn)
Lancaster LLB vacancies BBB/BBC
Queens Uni Belfast LLB ABC/BBB
Leicester uni LLB vacancies BBB, reportedly accepted ABD
Liverpool LLB only in early Clearing for those achieving around BBB/BBC
SOAS BBB/BBC
Surrey LLB vacancies at BBB/BBC
Sussex LLB vacancies at BBC
Kent LLB vacancies at BBC
Keele LLB vacancies at BBC
Sheffield Hallam BBC
Aston LLB Law & Management BBC
City Uni LLB BBC/BCC
Reading reportedly went down to BCD
UEA, RHUL, Swansea, Hull LLB vacancies (grades not known)
Oxford Brookes LLB 96 UCAS points

Edited to add that whilst Kings were not in Clearing for Law, they did reportedly give a small number of offers through their "superstars" scheme for people with A*A*A +
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi everyone!
Lancaster is offering Law places in clearing for BBB :smile:
You can find out more info here: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/clearing/courses/#
We're a top 10 uni and currently 13th for Law in the UK.
If you'd like to chat to us about clearing you can call us here:
Applicants calling from the UK - 0800 298 9542
Applicants calling from overseas - +44 1524 931300
Best of luck everyone!
Charlotte :smile:
2nd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Reply 23
Exeter still have vacancies for Law with Business (LLB) BCC at their Penryn campus
Uni of Gloucestershire (Cheltenham) - LLB Law and LLB Law with Business are both in Clearing
Uni of Portsmouth - LLB Law in Clearing
Queen's Belfast for BBB/ABC
Kent...probably same as usual
Newcastle has vacancies too
Reply 26
Surrey uni were asking for BBC for their LLB course but are now full.....a reminder that things move quickly in Clearing, especially for competitive courses like Law
Hi, I'm Godly and I am studying Aerospace Engineering at Teesside University!

To look for places on Law courses on clearing please go to https://www.tees.ac.uk/clearing/ or call on 0800 952 0226.
Leicester uni are advertising Law in Clearing for applicants with BBB

Southampton are saying ABB (worth phoning to discuss if you have lower)

Sussex have vacancies for Law LLB at BBC

SOAS BBB/BBC

Cardiff .....worth giving a call

Swansea......various LLB vacancies

Morning! Swansea have clearing places for:

* Single Honours Law LLB
* LLB Law (Crime & Criminal Justice),
* LLB Business Law,
* Joint Honours Law in various subjects: Criminology, American Studies, History, Politics,

Thanks
Lyn :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Swansea University Colleges
Morning! Swansea have clearing places for:

* Single Honours Law LLB
* LLB Law (Crime & Criminal Justice),
* LLB Business Law,
* Joint Honours Law in various subjects: Criminology, American Studies, History, Politics,

Thanks
Lyn :smile:

Original post by Wester123
Hi, I'm Godly and I am studying Aerospace Engineering at Teesside University!

To look for places on Law courses on clearing please go to https://www.tees.ac.uk/clearing/ or call on 0800 952 0226.

Thanks Lyn and Godly

Do you mind saying what grades/points you are looking for in Clearing for the LLB? It's just more handy for applicants to know if they have a chance before phoning up?
Thanks Lyn and Godly

Do you mind saying what grades/points you are looking for in Clearing for the LLB? It's just more handy for applicants to know if they have a chance before phoning up?

We would definitely encourage students to phone us and have a chat with the team here - we're happy to look at every student case by case on merit rather than set grade requirements without speaking to the student first

So in short...:call2:
Reply 31
Bournemouth uni are in Clearing for LLB ....their usual requirements are 104 - 120 UCAS points but may go lower in Clearing
Reply 32
Maybe it should, we'll ask if it can be at the end but I'm not sure how to do it
Thanks Lyn and Godly

We urge everyone to call the Clearing hotline on 0800 952 0226 or visit https://www.tees.ac.uk/clearing/index.cfm if you are looking for places as the academic staff can discuss what options are available. Best of luck!
She wants the attention all for herself. Doesn't wanna share with humble Noto.
Reply 35
Original post by Notoriety
She wants the attention all for herself. Doesn't wanna share with humble Noto.

About time you woke up
Uni of Sheffield still have clearing places for LLB law at AAA.

Or "Law with.." various jurisdictions for AAB
(French, Chinese, German)

Also I'm mentoring for the university this year, so I look forward to meeting some of you. :h:
(edited 4 years ago)
Hello there! I'm just posting to let you know that we've closed our Clearing applications for Law and all related degree majors at Lancaster University!

Thank you to everyone who applied and to those who called up as well! If you weren't able to make a spot on our course, do have a look and see if you'd be interested in any of our other majors here, or if you're keen on Law, do get in touch with as many universities as you can, clearing lines will still be open for a while Don't worry if you haven't quite made it, you still have loads of options available, so make sure to breathe, ask you friends, your tutors, and the lovely people here! :grouphugs:

The TSR staff/community here will be able to point you in the right direction if you're still looking for a Clearing spot, so never fear! :h:

Good luck with finding your Clearing degrees everyone! :smile:

Will :h:
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that we have spaces in our LLB law programmes via clearing: https://www.reading.ac.uk/clearing/#law

Please get in touch with one of our clearing advisors if this is of interest to you by calling the clearing hotline +44 (0)118 402 0900.

Best of luck!
Alice :h:
Final year student ambassador
The website is stating AAA-AAB, however if you are close to that I would still give the clearing hotline a call and see if they can help you! :smile: Best of luck!

Alice :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending