The Student Room Group

NCA Trainee Investigator/Intelligence 2019

Scroll to see replies

Strange, mine still says it’s reviewing
Mine still says being reviewed
Mines still saying reviewed. Really hope we hear soon!
If anyone on here has Twitter I know Lynne Owens has been answering people’s questions so maybe ask if the original timeline is still being used and whether they decided to increase intake
i scored 69% and im still under review though i come from an investigation and forensic background so maybe that will bump me up, who knows!
(edited 4 years ago)
No news today then, still awaiting review /being reviewed. Hope it's not much longer
Original post by Tilly2019
i scored 69% and im still under review though i come from an investigation and forensic background so maybe that will bump me up, who knows!

I’ve got 69 percent and I came from forensic accountancy back ground. So fingers crossed
Maybe due to high numbers of applicants, it's taking longer then they anticapated to get through
Original post by maximw1234
I’ve got 69 percent and I came from forensic accountancy back ground. So fingers crossed

I know they say experience isnt necessary but surley they take it into account to some degree. I also have 2 degrees so I'm hoping that helps too lol
My acc is back to saying being reviewed. Scored 83% so hoping i get a shot this time. Passed last time but didnt get an interview despite being strung along for months. Fingers crossed as this is my dream job!
Fingers crossed we hear something today!! 🤞🏻
I know a few people who have had thier rejection emails but I haven't heard or seen of anyone with acceptance ones yet. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting :smile:
My application is still being reviewed. Good Luck everyone!
I have only applied for Sunderland so I have probably massively limited my chances
Original post by Bthompson95
I have only applied for Sunderland so I have probably massively limited my chances

I have too
If im lucky enough to get an interview im hoping they give us enough notice with the job advert saying they will be holding them throughout September. Trying to get time off such short notice in my current job is a nightmare!
Original post by Mariefaith18
If im lucky enough to get an interview im hoping they give us enough notice with the job advert saying they will be holding them throughout September. Trying to get time off such short notice in my current job is a nightmare!

I was thinking the same! I’m on holiday end of September/start of October so I’m really hoping it’s not when the interviews are!
Original post by Tilly2019
I know a few people who have had thier rejection emails but I haven't heard or seen of anyone with acceptance ones yet. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting :smile:

Are those rejection emails since (9th) Monday?
Original post by Jorrr28
Are those rejection emails since (9th) Monday?

Yes since Monday. It very clearly says that as she scored under 70% she hasnt been successful, im really hoping that done by area as she went for London which I imagine woukd be the most busy
Fingers crossed! im wondering if they have a certain amount of jobs allocated for each area.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending