Snapchat Blocked My Account Watch

FahadMuh247
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys, so basically today i received an email saying my snapchat account has been blocked and my backup one too. This was for no apparent reason i have never been banned or anything before, and when i tried to follow the link it doesn’t work either. Ive contact snapchat multiple times but it doesn’t work and now when i try log in it says “User can’t be found” so they just permanently locked my account like that?

Is anyone else going through this or has gone through this? Please give me some advice.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FahadMuh247)
Hey guys, so basically today i received an email saying my snapchat account has been blocked and my backup one too. This was for no apparent reason i have never been banned or anything before, and when i tried to follow the link it doesn’t work either. Ive contact snapchat multiple times but it doesn’t work and now when i try log in it says “User can’t be found” so they just permanently locked my account like that?

Is anyone else going through this or has gone through this? Please give me some advice.
Hey, sorry you've not had an answer to this yet - just giving it a quick bump for you

Have you tried out the contact options here already? https://support.snapchat.com/en-GB/i-need-help
StargazingFloof
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Perhaps it’s something you did? Do you think someone reported you? If so then that’s karma.
On the other hand, if you are actually an honest snapchatter try contacting them, or make a new account.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.75%
Excited (150)
8.98%
Worried (302)
18.07%
Terrified (374)
22.38%
Meh (154)
9.22%
Confused (37)
2.21%