JJJJJAAAAMES
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I applied to kfc as a full time team member, I got an email saying i've passed the initial recruitment assessment, and they'll contact me in 30 days.

How long does it usually take for them to contact you?

I've just finished sixth form, do kfc hire anyone?

Whats the salary at 18 years old?

What questions do they ask at interview?

Have you guys filled in your profile section on the kfc careers website? is it needed? e.g. personal information, personal objectives, personal summary, interests and hobbies, and references

Thanks
Chewbecca72
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should probably fill out the profile section, they'll need your references and jobs like to know about your interests, hobbies, character/skills and stuff which is all under that. I applied a while back and didn't have any success but it took about two weeks for them to get back to me. They'll ask you about availability, flexibility, why you want to work for them, how you get there and what skills you have that you can bring to the job mainly.
JJJJJAAAAMES
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
A quick update: So it has been exactly 2 weeks, since my application. And I received a call asking me about why I should be employed at KFC, then they gave me an interview.
JJJJJAAAAMES
Rep:
?
Interview finished. It took around 10 minutes.

The questions asked were:

Tell me about yourself.
Why do you want to work at KFC?
What makes you the best person for the job?
Previous work experience?
What hours can you work?
Have you got any questions for me?
JJJJJAAAAMES
Rep:
?
Yo, I haven't been contacted in 2 days since the interview, have I been rejected????
JJJJJAAAAMES
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Yo Update: So you have to call them every morning, 2 days after the interview, until the manager accepts your application.

I got a call this morning, saying i've got the job. Just some contracts and forms to fill in.

Hopefully, this has been helpful to some of you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (115)
24.89%
Pop (107)
23.16%
Jazz (20)