the reason im applying to the university of glasgow is because my crush goes there Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
hello,
I'm in my senior year of high school and i am applying to the same university my crush goes too.
i met him two years ago in a model UN conference which he was coordinating and we were in the same council this guy he was the most cutest guy i have ever seen.
from the way he talked, walked and how he handled him self pulled me in and every time our eyes met my heart would thump like crazy and then the conference was over and i never met him again but i just cant forget him and cant stop missing him...i miss him so much it hurts.
it has been two years since i saw him but i cant forget him and i am a guy and i dont even know if he is gay.
i found out that he goes to university of Glasgow and was thinking of applying there for the year 2021
should i really go that far just to see a glimpse of his face?
SmashThatMFLike
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Please do not do this. This is the epitome of a bad idea.
Aayush :)
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hello,
I'm in my senior year of high school and i am applying to the same university my crush goes too.
i met him two years ago in a model UN conference which he was coordinating and we were in the same council this guy he was the most cutest guy i have ever seen.
from the way he talked, walked and how he handled him self pulled me in and every time our eyes met my heart would thump like crazy and then the conference was over and i never met him again but i just cant forget him and cant stop missing him...i miss him so much it hurts.
it has been two years since i saw him but i cant forget him and i am a guy and i dont even know if he is gay.
i found out that he goes to university of Glasgow and was thinking of applying there for the year 2021
should i really go that far just to see a glimpse of his face?
No. Unless you actually like the uni for its course and it is the right place for you for every other reason. Otherwise it is a really bad idea.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You're not going to see him
Not even kidding, people in my year at my uni I don't even see all year and I discover new people on my course all the time
Just don't

Even if you did see him it would probably cause you heartbreak as he may not like you

Be smart, apply where you want to study and not based on another
Anonymous #1
i get i once had that thought to but please think about your future is this guy really worth it
at least get a confirmation that he bats for the same team as you first
abelk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
at least find out if he is gay or not.
AzureCeleste
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i get i once had that thought to but please think about your future is this guy really worth it
at least get a confirmation that he bats for the same team as you first
I'm so confused by this post
Did you respond to a post you wrote yourself to give advice to yourself?
----_----
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
oh dear
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AzureCeleste)
I'm so confused by this post
Did you respond to a post you wrote yourself to give advice to yourself?
ohh my god, i was thinking the same thing.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
ohh my god, i was thinking the same thing.
You've just done it again you weirdo.
LFC_fan_321
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Obvious troll is obvious
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
for reals though what should i do?? i really like him
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No offence, don’t throw away your life over a crush, what if they don’t like u or u end up not liking them. I just think it would be a big mistake if you don’t like the area or the university. Why don’t u start talking to your crush and admit your feelings to see how things go. It’s pointless to waste your time on something that won’t put effort or thought into you.
Last edited by Geraldthegoat; 3 days ago
Strelzo
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
That's exactly what they tell you not to do in high school when choosing your subject choices:

"Don't choose a class just because your friend is in it"

If you go to University to study something that you don't want to do just for the sake of it, that has got to be the worst decision-making I have ever witnessed. All the tuition fees, etc for something you don't want to do?
cloud_9_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
you're acc done out 'ere
MiaNova
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You've just done it again you weirdo.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spoiler:
Show
I just can't with these trolls 🙄
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago
If you’re going university because of a crush then you shouldn’t be going to any uni at all.
MiaNova
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
for reals though what should i do?? i really like him
"For reals though" this idea is plain stupid.
If you'd said he was your BF then MAYBE, but he's a CRUSH.

It's really childish and naive to think you'll get anything out of applying to a university just because your crush goes there.
Switch01
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Sounds like something id honestly do, but its a horrible idea, unless u want to go there for its courses, and u like the uni itself, then go, but not for a crush or bf/gf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed