How long did it take you to get your last PAY at Primark after QUITTING? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Posting here to be Anon. I'd edit my other thread title for more direct, helpful answers but can't edit Anon posts.
DJWatson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
From what i remember working there, there is a set plan when people are paid. So when you leave, you'll get a letter sent to your house the day that everyone is paid
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DJWatson)
From what i remember working there, there is a set plan when people are paid. So when you leave, you'll get a letter sent to your house the day that everyone is paid
What? How long did it take you to get paid after your last day is what I'm asking. Did you get paid on the usual payday....
DJWatson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What? How long did it take you to get paid after your last day is what I'm asking. Did you get paid on the usual payday....
yeah
lemxn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You will be paid on the same date you were due to be paid while you were working there
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lemxn)
You will be paid on the same date you were due to be paid while you were working there
How long did you work at primark and did you work a notice period?
lemxn
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How long did you work at primark and did you work a notice period?
I only worked there for four months (summer job). I didn't work a notice period, I stayed until my temp contract ended and when I went to HR to hand in my things on my last day they said they had already made me permanent (without telling me) but I still left that day. I was paid for the hours I worked.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lemxn)
I only worked there for four months (summer job). I didn't work a notice period, I stayed until my temp contract ended and when I went to HR to hand in my things on my last day they said they had already made me permanent (without telling me) but I still left that day. I was paid for the hours I worked.
Which was when? How long after you quit?
Anonymous #1
She's due 80 hours of wages so obviously I'm asking when she will see that.
lemxn
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which was when? How long after you quit?
My next payday.

They will not pay people who leave on a separate date from everyone else. She will get paid on the date she was next due to be paid...

If that date has passed and she hasn't been paid you need to contact the store.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lemxn)
My next payday.

They will not pay people who leave on a separate date from everyone else. She will get paid on the date she was next due to be paid...

If that date has passed and she hasn't been paid you need to contact the store.
The date hasn't passed or I wouldn't be on tsr. It's really me asking for reassurance. Do I need to tell her to work a notice period in order to get paid? With all this crap about "notice period", which she bunked off, I was worried that "People and Culture" at Primark will not pay her, out of retaliation. Or they pay her, but don't pay her on time or fully.
rimstone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
she'll 100% get paid at the next pay day for all hours she did, and theyll send her pay slip to her house, in month (+) . No ones gonna scam her out of her paid hours ( which are all logged on a comp), even if she was fired/left on really bad terms/ didn't quit properly / didntdo 2 weeks notice/ had a **** in the middle of the store.
Last edited by rimstone; 1 week ago
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Like multiple other users have already said, your girlfriend will get paid for the hours she has worked on the next payday. I recently left a job on the day we got paid for that month, I will get paid for the remaining hours I worked after the cut off point for July's payday on August's payday.

And it doesn't matter if none of us have worked for Primark, it's the same procedure for every company. Your girlfriend will know which day of the month she has been paid since starting work - it won't change just because she's left.
Last edited by bones-mccoy; 1 week ago
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Posting here to be Anon. I'd edit my other thread title for more direct, helpful answers but can't edit Anon posts.
Moved to the Careers section, you'll say anon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.72%
Excited (147)
8.95%
Worried (297)
18.08%
Terrified (371)
22.58%
Meh (151)
9.19%
Confused (36)
2.19%