hania_usmani_00
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
WHAT DID U GET FOR YOUR PSYCHOLOGY IN AS? i got a C don'T understand why as in one of the papers i only didn't know the answer to only 1 question the rest i aced. does it got to do with using the extra-work booklet when u need to write more than the lines provided?
La dracu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hania_usmani_00)
WHAT DID U GET FOR YOUR PSYCHOLOGY IN AS? i got a C don'T understand why as in one of the papers i only didn't know the answer to only 1 question the rest i aced. does it got to do with using the extra-work booklet when u need to write more than the lines provided?
I got C .
hania_usmani_00
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by La dracu)
I got C .
same . in paper 1 i got an A and in paper 2 i got an E
La dracu
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well.i got B in paper 1 and D in paper 2
La dracu
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Which Units you are doing in A2 ?
rhuthshana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there! I did my AS Psychology 9990 in May this year and received an a. I wrote a blog post on how I did it and included many tips in there. Here's the link: https://passportaroundmyworld.wordpr...ychology-tips/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (928)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads