Results day Watch

Nbamamiii
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I keep getting clearing ads is this their way of telling me I’ve failed . I even got a clearing TEXT a TEXT!!! Should I give up hope
Hazzabear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't give up!

You've done your exams, you've definitely completed the hardest part. The ads are super annoying
chibibotto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Never let go of hope!

You have gotten through the exams and revision so it would be a shame to give up now. Take some time out for yourself and keep hoping for the best.

Good luck! 🍀
SubZero~
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nbamamiii)
I keep getting clearing ads is this their way of telling me I’ve failed . I even got a clearing TEXT a TEXT!!! Should I give up hope
No. No. No.

I got Clearing ads as well but I got into my uni of choice.
Paypurr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lol I keep getting the texts, emails and the adverts before YouTube videos keep being clearing ones. Remember that adverts track us and tailor adverts shown to us based on web searches and stuff. So if you’ve looked at uni stuff, that’s why you’ll get clearing adverts a lot.

I joke to my mum that’s it’s a sign, but really it isn’t and it has no connection to how you’ve actually done. Try and relax, or at least not wind yourself up by thinking the adverts are a sign.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Nbamamiii
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Paypurr)
Lol I keep getting the texts, emails and the adverts before YouTube videos keep being clearing ones. Remember that adverts track us and tailor adverts shown to us based on web searches and stuff. So if you’ve looked at uni stuff, that’s why you’ll get clearing adverts a lot.

I joke to my mum that’s it’s a sign, but really it isn’t and it has no connection to how you’ve actually done. Try and relax, or at least not wind yourself up by thinking the adverts are a sign.
Thank you aaha they just keep haunting me but I guess I’ll find out tomorrow.
Good luck !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%