University of Kent clearing thread 2019 Watch

KentUni
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone :hello:

Results day is almost here! If you are still looking for a course for this September, we have places available across a range of degree programmes.

To get all the information you need in the run up to Clearing, just register your interest on our website:

https://www.kent.ac.uk/clearing

And on Thursday you can call us on 01227 768896 from 7am :call:on or go straight to our website :cyber:

If you want to chat anything through just send us a message on here

Your Kent team
Last edited by KentUni; 4 weeks ago
toboscos25
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
omg this is perfect! hi! i just got my A level grades, CIE. i got BCC with B in econs and C in math and physics. i would like to apply through clearing to kent for information technology for business. what are my chances of getting in? also, how do i apply ?
StudentRep Annabel
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by toboscos25)
omg this is perfect! hi! i just got my A level grades, CIE. i got BCC with B in econs and C in math and physics. i would like to apply through clearing to kent for information technology for business. what are my chances of getting in? also, how do i apply ?
Hi there!
Congratulations on your A-level results Also so pleased that you would like to apply to Kent! Clearing at Kent opens tomorrow morning from 6am and there is a short form online that you will need to fill out to apply to your chosen course on the Kent website. The list of courses available via Clearing at Kent will also be updated tomorrow morning so you can see if your chosen course (or any similar ones in case it isn't) is available through Clearing.
I'll leave the link below to the Clearing page which will have more information on when clearing opens and also a link to the form to register your interest.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask Best of luck with your application!

https://www.kent.ac.uk/clearing
justzoe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just got a place through clearing for Media Studies!! So happy right now.
StudentRep Annabel
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by justzoe)
Just got a place through clearing for Media Studies!! So happy right now.
Congratulations I'm sure you're going to have a great time studying at Kent!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19