How harmful is cocaine? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hey guys (posting anon because some friends browse forum etc),

Recently I came back from a one-week trip to Spain with my year; unfortunately, I also recently found out one of my best friends has starting taking cocaine since the beginning of the trip.

But right now I'm feeling really, really scared for him... How easy is it for people to get addicted? I don't want to sound paranoid but he's a really important friend to me (since year 8) and I don't want anything terrible happening to him and mucking up his life. Should I talk to him about it or will I just come off as intrusive and paranoid?

The thing is, I know I can just type 'cocaine problems' into google to answer my own question, but I would really appreciate it if anyone could either tell me your own experiences with cocaine or your friends' experiences, as well some advice for the above.
Touche
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hollywood teaches us all...

http://www.jyi.org/articleimages/139...inals/img0.jpg
Crystaltears
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
go on talktofrank?
little_libertine
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
tis very addictive. and snorting and acidic substance is not to safe. : /
cascadingstylez
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Amy Winehouse not a perfect example of what coke does? She is on other stuff aswell, but it goes to show.

"Drugs are bad M'kay"
Ed.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well it's not good for him that's certain. It's not a drug I really know that much about.
Tomber
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crystaltears)
go on talktofrank?
Don't; go on erowid for impartial and objective, not to mention comprehensive information.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine.shtml
Eragon452
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If he's addicted that's never good. But if it's an occasional recreational thing...not too bad.,
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've taken cocaine recreationaly for 8 years now and I am definitely not addicted, I can go months and months without it, so no, not everybody becomes addicted. I agree with having a look at erowid, or maybe talk to your friend about it?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.41%
No (138)
74.59%

Watched Threads