how often do you text your bf / gf? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Or how often do you see each other?

For those in long distance relationships (which i am), how often do you communicate? I feel like i want my boyfriend to contact me more often but not sure if i am just being needy. He doesn't have text conversations, just a couple of pretty formal lines about his day, and then he calls me every other day where he likes to have very long conversations about various topics. I would rather we had fun text chats that spread out over the course of a day so it feel like he's around more but not as time-intensive as calls, as he always does it when im working in the evening. But he hates texting. Not sure if im being difficult
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
just let him know, i'm sure he won't mind

(Original post by Anonymous)
Or how often do you see each other?

For those in long distance relationships (which i am), how often do you communicate? I feel like i want my boyfriend to contact me more often but not sure if i am just being needy. He doesn't have text conversations, just a couple of pretty formal lines about his day, and then he calls me every other day where he likes to have very long conversations about various topics. I would rather we had fun text chats that spread out over the course of a day so it feel like he's around more but not as time-intensive as calls, as he always does it when im working in the evening. But he hates texting. Not sure if im being difficult
LostLioness
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Every other year. Doing more than this makes one appear desperate and clingy.
NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
every other day is fine. i prefer every other day because i need a break for humans once in a while
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You don’t need to talk all the time, boys sometimes need space like a few days, I don’t truly agree with this. I think they should say at least hello and have a small chat at least everyday. He should want to talk to you all the time tho if he’s super into you. A boy will make time for u if he really sees a future but it might be that he is busy or can’t because he’s too tired. Talk to him and see what he says
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise