Suggestions Watch

Paralyzed
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hi. My name is Jessica. I am here for my best friend. We got our results of AS-level just today. And unfortunately, my best friend got 3 e's. Ofcourse she has to repeat but the question is, "Is it possible to give AS and A2 together for all 3 subjects in only a year ?" Please let me know as soon as you can. Mattie (my best friend) has literally gone berserk. She can't even focus and has no idea what to do. Please let me know so I can help her.
BHSC
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Paralyzed)
Hi. My name is Jessica. I am here for my best friend. We got our results of AS-level just today. And unfortunately, my best friend got 3 e's. Ofcourse she has to repeat but the question is, "Is it possible to give AS and A2 together for all 3 subjects in only a year ?" Please let me know as soon as you can. Mattie (my best friend) has literally gone berserk. She can't even focus and has no idea what to do. Please let me know so I can help her.
It will depend on your college. At mine, you would have to redo Year 12 in Year 13 and then do Year 13 in Year 14- if that makes any sense. Your friend should wait to go back to college and meet with her tutor/head of year to have a serious discussion about her options. She can may be set up a meeting via email before you go back to herself feel like she's moving forward.
Tell her not to panic, taking an extra year is v common for many reasons. Hope I could be of some help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Aug '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (68)
17.35%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
63.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.1%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.54%

Watched Threads