Lse on results day 15/08/19 Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,
Does LSE text you on results day if you have got in? If yes, when do they do so. 6am when the embargo ends?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Also how lenient are LSE, ie if i have a A*AA offer with A* in Maths, do you reckon theyd allow A*AA but A* in econ?
limegreen16
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think they're quite strict with their conditional offer plus they specify maths A*.
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Also how lenient are LSE, ie if i have a A*AA offer with A* in Maths, do you reckon theyd allow A*AA but A* in econ?
I know someone who was rejected in exactly that situation in 2017. It just depends how many people miss their offers and so how many places are available in your particular year & on your particular course.
LeapingLucy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,
Does LSE text you on results day if you have got in? If yes, when do they do so. 6am when the embargo ends?
No, they don’t text or email you. You’ll need to log in to UCAS track.
kkllookkkk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Literally in the same position as u , I don’t think I got an A* in maths from the looks of the grade boundaries
bambinabambina
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What is results day? I'm on reserve list
bambinabambina
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
LeapingLucy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bambinabambina)
What is results day? I'm on reserve list
In the UK, 18 year olds take A-level exams just before leaving school. They apply for university several months before taking these exams, so their offers from universities like LSE are conditional. They must achieve certain grades in their A-level exams before their university place is confirmed.

Tomorrow is A-level results day, so UK students will get their A-level results and find out whether or not they got into LSE and other universities.

Bear in mind, this is only for undergrad courses. It sounds like you're a postgrad applicant, so this won't affect you at all.
kkllookkkk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does LSE send an acceptance email before 8 tomorrow because I’ve heard some unis do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.18%
Worried (305)
17.95%
Terrified (378)
22.25%
Meh (163)
9.59%
Confused (37)
2.18%