How long does it takes for the university of west london to issue a CAS letter? Watch

abdursye
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello!

I am from India.
I applied for the culinary arts management undergraduate course in university of west london after meeting all the conditions mentioned in the conditional offer letter, I sent them the required documents and there hasn't been any response from them and I am still waiting for the unconditional offer letter / CAS letter which hasn't been sent to me yet and the course starts in 25 days. Is this normal and how many days do they usually take?
Last edited by abdursye; 1 week ago
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
fanlafille
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Same here. So have you received the CAS yet? I applied for University of Bath. Got the unconditional offer and done the pre-CAS questionnaire, but still haven’t received the CAS. I have tried to email them three times (7/8, 7/22, 8/12), and all replies were the same, saying I will receive my CAS in due course. My course will start in a month, and applying VISA needs some time...really worried here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Sep '19
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (219)
12.46%
Excited (165)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.52%
Terrified (388)
22.07%
Meh (180)
10.24%
Confused (38)
2.16%